- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 8 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 8 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shambhavi Singh Reveals If She Feels Pressure Of Entering Pranali's Show Midway
- News Legendary Telugu filmmaker-actor K Viswanath is no more
- Sports Ranji Trophy 2022-23 QF: Andhra skipper Hanuma Vihari bats one-handed but MP tighten grip on match on Day 3
- Finance UPI Security Tips: SBI Offers Top 6 Tips For Making UPI Transactions Secure
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
It's a no-brainer when it comes to long-distance relationships! No one feels great when their boyfriend or girlfriend lives 15 hours away from each other. Connecting and reconnecting becomes limited to phone calls, texts and social media and with travelling becoming expensive, you are not left with many choices. Also, it becomes very frustrating when you can't discuss problems with your partner, spend quality time and celebrate beautiful moments with them in person.
It is wonderful to give meaningful gifts to your partner something that will make staying apart a bit easier and make it feel like a warm hug with your partner and speak volumes about how much you miss being with them.
Even if you both cannot be together on special occasions, the right gift can reduce the uncertainties that come with distance, reduce it a bit and bring you both closer. Your partner may feel lonely, homesick, sentimental, mushy or even sultry, and there will be no one to fill the physical or emotional void in person.
Getting gifts for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries or holidays and more may look like a daunting task, but if you need some inspiration then here are some thoughtful and heartwarming gift ideas that your partner will not only love but will also hold close to their heart.
1. Connection Bracelets
Instead of gifting them normal bracelets from a jewellery store, why not give them something that will allow you both to stay connected and brighten little moments when you are physically away from them and miss them terribly? There are bracelets from numerous brands that will let you both send sweet and cute messages back and forth and will light up or vibrate when either one sends a text.
2. Long Distance Messages In A Bottle
Store-bought gifts can be a little boring and if your partner is fond of something that is customised, then you can make a DIY bottle and add a custom message. You can write 365 handwritten letters and stack them so that your partner can read them whenever they are missing you. This is how the beauty of words works. It can bring you closer when you are miles away from your partner.
3. Video Greeting Card
If sending a pink greeting card with huge love cut-outs feels dated then get a cool video greeting card for them instead. You can make a beautiful video of the moments you both have spent together and upload it to the gadget. This will bring back the good old memories whenever they miss you or when you both go through a difficult phase in your relationship.
4. Clocks With Two-Time Zones
If you and your partner are living in two separate time zones then it can make it extra difficult in long-distance relationships and not being able to communicate whenever you want to can lead to unnecessary stress. If both of you have clocks with two time zones then this genius will solve the problem of tracking time.
5. Custom Coordinates Pendant
Be it a vertically shaped pendant or a round one, adding your coordinates or name there will literally make you feel like keeping them close to your heart. You can choose any metal (silver, gold or platinum) that you or your partner is fond of and add a chain around it. It will always remind your partner of how special your bond is.
6. Heart-Shaped Customised Pillows
Who doesn't like a fluffy pillow? Pillows are probably the go-to thing when you or your partner hug whenever you two miss each other. On a special occasion or just to show your affection you can gift them this heart-shaped customised pillow. Not only it will feel comfy to have it beside them and a customised one will even help them to lift up their mood or bring a smile to their face.
7. Custom Pretty Calendar
Staying far from your partner is difficult and therefore, if you want to tell them that you miss them every day then a custom pretty calendar will work wonders for you two. You can also highlight the special days and celebrate that in your own ways. Also, if you are planning to meet soon then you can cross out the dates as well. It will really make them happy and plan future events as well. Maybe a special date on a beach?
8. Push Pin Travel Map
If you and your partner love to travel then it is best to give your partner who is also your travel buddy a push-pin travel map. You can also customise it by creating a heart or home with a quote of your choice. This will remind your loved one of all the places you both have visited and all the memories you have created with them. Also, it will leave scope for both of you to visit all the places in the future.
9. Meaningful Art
Good art never goes out of fashion. Be it your go-to image when it comes to sharing your love story or something that makes your partner smile. They can add it to their drawing room or bedroom and that will always remind them of you. You can add a frame of their choice as well.
10. Retro USB Mixtape
If there are certain songs that you both love to listen to and it reminds you of the love you both have for each other, then a retro USB mixtape will be great. No matter where your partner is, they can tune in to the beautiful songs. All they will ever need is a USB port.
- love and romanceValentine's Day Week List 2023: Gifts For Every Day Of The Week
- beyond loveHow To Drama Proof In Your Relationship, Crucial Steps To Keep In Mind To Heal It
- beyond loveLarge Age Gap In Relationship? Things To Remember To Bridge The Gap
- beyond loveAre You A People Pleaser? How To Deal With It In Relationships Without Losing Yourself
- relationshipWhat Is Codependency In A Romantic Relationship? How To Tackle The Extreme Desire To Care For Your Partner
- love and romanceTop Winter Dating Ideas That Will Keep Your Relationship Warm
- beyond loveHow To Build Empathy In A Relationship? Tips That Will Help You To Bond Better With Your Partner
- beyond loveHow To Keep Desire in Long-Term Relationships Alive And Find It When It’s Gone
- marriage and beyondMarriage And Children: How To Keep Your Relationship Strong After Having Kid(s)
- beyond loveHow Attachment Style Can Affect A Romantic Relationship? Know About The Patterns, Signs And Reasons
- beyond loveOvercoming Shyness In A Relationship: 11 Confident Ways To Deal With It
- beyond loveVictim Complex In Relationships: 9 Warning Signs And How To Deal With Them