- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 18 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 19 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 21 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- News 'Godfather' 1st day box office collection: Chiranjeevi-starrer off to a flying start
- Movies The Ghost Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Nagarjuna's Thriller Opens To Decent Numbers!
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
Relationships with those who mean the most to us help us thrive. They are there for us when we make mistakes or go through transitions at work or in any good or bad phases of our lives.
It takes time and effort to find a true friend and maintain that friendship over the years. Even a single true friend counts and puts us on the list of lucky ones.
Listed below are the eleven characteristics that distinguish true friends from all the other people in our lives.
1. They Are There For Us In Good And Bad Times
If there's one thing that can reveal a fake friend, it's this: when matters go rough, a real friend wouldn't dare leave us in the dark. In its place, it offers assistance and helps us return to the light. False friends usually abandon us when times get tough because they are only interested in being there when things are going well for us.
2. When We Do Something Wrong, They Tell Us
No one is perfect; we're all flawed in some way. True friends don't do it out of spite, but rather to hold each other accountable. Though they always hold our backs, they also point out our negative things that need attention or need to be changed. It is this kind of soft-spoken candour that distinguishes true friendships from superficial ones.
3. They Congratulate Us On Our Achievements
False friends are the ones that feel jealousy and scorn when we do something wonderful, whereas real friends are the ones who are there to share in our joy. If someone wants to know about their true buddy, they should look at who is still in their lives as they achieve new levels of success. True friends will always be pleased with us and will motivate us more in all phases of our lives.
4. They Actually Listen To Us
True friends don't have one-sided conversations. If someone can have an honest and open conversation with their friends, remember that they are the true ones, and this connection is more likely to grow and flourish. True friends not only listen to their friends but also pay attention to what they have to share and help in every way possible to resolve them.
5. They Make Us Happier
Spending time with true friends is satisfying; it leaves us feeling refreshed, energised, and full of life-affirming enthusiasm. If two people are truly friends, their energies will balance each other out; if not, one of them is likely draining the other's reserves, leading to demotivation and a feeling of sadness. This is why, it is always good to pay attention to how we feel after spending time with our potential friends to determine true friendship.
- relationshipRatan Tata Wins Hearts Again, Invests In India's 1st Companionship Startup For Senior Citizens
- lifeFriendship Video Goes Viral: Swiggy Delivery Guy Lends Helping Hand To Zomato, Wins Hearts On Internet
- relationshipFriendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- skin careFriendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021 Exclusive: Real-Life People Talk About Their Friends
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- beyond love8 Reasons Why Men Need To Have A Female Best Friend! Do You Agree?
- lifeFriendship Day 2020: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Different Types Of Friends We All Have In Our Lives
- beyond loveHappy Friendship Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes and Images To Share With Your Friends
- beyond love7 Obvious Signs You Are Being Manipulated In Friendship
- beyond love8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know