TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Thinking of letting your friends know how much they mean to you and what you feel about them? How about you send them quotes rather than writing a piece of a paragraph? Well, quotes speak a lot and are very relatable. Friendship is a very special kind of feeling and it should be celebrated with forms of expression. What else can be better than sending your friends your favourite friendship quotes that speak volumes of your friendship?
It is important to understand the importance of a friend in life. When you find a true friend you should never let them go. It creates a void in your life. A true friend is very rare and if you have found one, you better let them know. This friendship day, you define your friend how important he/she is to you with the help of the selected quotes we have summarised for you. There is no better way to let your friend know how much you feel about them and how much they mean to you.
Use these friendship quotes and let your friend know about the love you shower on them.
1. "You and I are two boats in the river of time. Friendship is the medium of our connected time-line." - A Mixed Nerve
2. "Friendship is the healing agent for the pain of a break up."
3. "If you happen to someday walk away from this friendship, remember to look behind once, I will be running behind you, just to cope up with the friendship that you thought of letting go." - A Mixed Nerve
4. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis
5. "We are the pieces of the puzzle, if lost, will never complete the full picture. We need each other as much as the world needs light to survive." - A Mixed Nerve
6. "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes" - Henry David Thoreau
7. "A friend is the one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden."
8. "True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable." - David Tyson
9. "Sometimes it is your best friend that heals your pain." - A Mixed Nerve
10. "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you are my friend, I will always be yours too."
11. "The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares." - Henri Nouwen
12. "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." - Elie Wiesel
13. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light." - Helen Keller
14. "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." - Muhammad Ali
15. "Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart." - Washington Irving
16. "There is nothing I wouldn't do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature." - Jane Austin, Northanger Abbey
17. "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." - Dale Carnegie
18. "The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?" - Eugene Kennedy
19. "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together." - Woodrow T. Wilson
20. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." - Elisabeth Foley
21. "Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way." - Charles Kingsley
22. "In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed." - Khalil Gibran
23. "Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over." - Octavia Butler
24. "Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives." - Alexander Dumas
25. "We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over." - Ray Bradbury
26. "A friendship that can end never really began." - Publilius Syrus
27. "Every friendship travels at sometime through the black valley of despair. This tests every aspect of your affection. You lose the attraction and the magic." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
28. "The way you treat your friend shows the amount of compassion you can ever give." - A Mixed Nerve
29. "In the days of loneliness, if you see a hand asking you to hold it, you know you have a friend to rely upon." - A Mixed Nerve
30. "True friendship is never serene." - Marquise de Sevigne
31. "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to; letting a person be what he really is." - Jim Morrison
32. "Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them." - Anna Taylor
33. "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. "If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky." - S.E. Hinton
35. "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit." - Albert Schweitzer
36. "A true friend stabs you in the front." - Oscar Wilde
37. "We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends - your own chosen family. There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing."
- Jennifer Aniston
38. "You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal." - Elizabeth Taylor
39. "Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." - Richard Bach
40. "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods." - Aristotle
41. "A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be." - Douglas
42. "Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies." - Richelle Mead
43. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin
44. "In a friend you find a second self." - N. R. Hart
45. "Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God's greatest gifts. It involves many things, but above all the power of going out of one's self and appreciating what is noble and loving in another." - Thomas Hughes
46. "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." - Elie Wiesel
47. "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." - Henry Ford
48. "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes." - Henry David Thoreau
49. "The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." - Henry David Thoreau
50. "One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
If you liked reading the article, share it on your social media. Make your friends feel special and bring out the best friendship in the two of you or in the group itself.
Give your feedback below in the comment section and subscribe, Boldsky.