If you talk about mystery, women are mysterious. Men are plain and simple. But even men do have some things which they want to hide but they generally fail to.
Men try to cover up certain areas of their lives or certain common qualities because they fear that women might perceive such qualities in a different light.
Also Read: 17 Funny And Interesting Facts About Men
So, what are the secrets that men never tell women? Curious? Well, here are some secrets of men.
Did He Say "You Are The Most Beautiful Woman On This Planet"?
90% of the men tend to give the same compliment to multiple women! Yes, in a survey many men agreed that they use the same phrases as compliments like "You're beautiful" with many women that they come across in life.
They Sometimes Love Laziness!
Yes, men sometimes want to sit lazily doing nothing. Some men prefer to spend some time alone peacefully whereas some men prefer to spend a whole day in bed eating and drinking there only.
Also Read: 10 Bizarre Facts About Your Man
And generally, if you call him during those lazy moods, he may even lie that he's busy! He just prefers to sleep alone for some time.
Men Cover Up All Their Rejections
In the past, your man must have approached so many women and got rejected by all of them. But he never talks about his rejections, he only tells how many women showed interest in him!
Men Miss The Details
Men sometimes miss the details. They have the ability to focus on big things but they miss the small things and mess things up. That is why he messes up with every task you assign him.
Men Find Relief Thinking About Nonsense!
When there are so many problems on the neck, men pretend to seriously think about them but they actually take a break from such worries by thinking about some nonsense. Some men escape by thinking about porn!
Men Scan Everything!
Men watch almost all women that pass by. Men secretly stare at almost all beautiful women.
Also Read: Facts About Men In Relationships
Men Too Have Fears!
Some men act brave but suffer from lot of inner fears. Some men have the habit of worrying about the future without any reason.
Men Too Need Support!
Men crave for emotional support but something stops them from seeking help. They put up a composed face even when they're burning from inside!
- Make Your First Date A Worthy One In Order To Continue On Coming Dates
- Want To Approach Your Partner For Sex? Follow These Guidelines!
- Install, Uninstall And Reinstall Love In Your Life
- If I Fall In Love With You, How Will The Relationship Look Like?
- How To Love Without Having Attachment? You Need To Learn The Skills
- How To Not Fall In Love? Turn Away The Trouble In The Other Direction
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- I Kissed On The First Date. I Don't Know If That's OK?
- Reasons You Get Rejected On Dating Platforms
- 2 Things You Can Do For Your Depressed Partner
- What Makes Confidence The Key To Have An Amazing Sex Life?
- Give Space In A Relationship Instead Of Love