Today, almost everyone is on Facebook. So, even your partner is also on Facebook. So, would you like to send him a friend request in order to add him?
Well, it is not advisable to add your partner on social media platforms. It has certain side effects that might impact your relationship and peace of mind too.
Also Read: Does Online Dating Work?
Are you wondering how such a small step could hamper the quality of your rock-solid relationship?Well, then you must read the reasons given below.
You May Have Meaningless Worries
Imagine your partner clicking likes to other beautiful women on FB. You may feel upset at least sub-consciously. Also, when your partner opens a public conversation with other women on FB, or leaves a compliment or comment on other women's profiles, you may feel upset for a few hours without knowing the reason behind it. So, this is one reason why you need not be Facebook friends with your partner.
Your Mind May Overthink
A recent study claims that a percentage of breakups in today's world are occurring due to social media activity! Yes, you may sometimes over think or over analyse your partner's behaviour on social platforms and pick up an argument with your partner later on!
Also Read: Online Relationship Tips For Couples
Give Space And Enjoy Your Own Space
By not being Facebook friends with your partner, you can enjoy your space and let him enjoy his space. You don't need to worry whether your partner is tracking your activity on FB and at the same time, you don't need to spoil your mood tracking your man's activity on FB.
You Don't Need To Feel Conscious
When you are sharing a picture or posting a new profile picture of yours which is tad bit hot, you don't need to worry how your partner will react if he is not your friend on Facebook.
You Never Need To Stalk
Even if the urge to stalk your partner comes to your head, you will not be able to do that if you are not his Facebook friend. This will give you peace of mind.
Also Read: Warning Signs Of An Online Relationship
You Will Not Know When He's Online
Actually, checking when he is online will only make you feel bad. Especially, if your partner is seen online in the late hours your mind will worry more about whom he was chatting with all night. But if you are not his Facebook friend, you will not need to worry about such trivial things.
Life Will Be Peaceful
Many studies have already confirmed that people who don't peep into their partner's online activities tend be happier. If you trust him, take the relationship forward. If you don't trust your partner, you can always openly talk about it and do something about it instead of tracking his online activity.
- Old Romantic Songs To Dedicate To Your Girlfriend
- Relationship Goals Couples Crave To Complete
- 8 "I Won't Ever" In A Relationship
- 7 Ways To Bring A Morning Smile On Your Partner's Face
- Love and its various parts
- Ways To Be More Intimate With Your Partner Today, Without Making Love.
- Rules You Need To Know Of When You Are In A Relationship
- Love And Its 6 Old Fashioned Methods Of Expressing
- 11 Creative Date Ideas For Couples To Bring Romance Back Into Their Married Life
- Signs That Show You Are Ready For A Relationship
- Love Story: How Destiny Connects Two People
- Is Your Boyfriend Cheating On You, But Why?
- What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Not Romantic Enough?