- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 10 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 10 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 10 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Technology Realme X9 Pro Likely Under Development: A New 5G Flagship?
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee Makes This Revelation On Rubina Dilaik’s Pinky Finger Row
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Those who are in love can experience joys but when the love fails and results in a heartbreak, the pain is very tough to endure.
In fact, that is the reason why experts opine that even heartbreaks should be considered as health problems though most of us perceive it only as an emotional issue.
While some may manage to move on easily, some succumb to the pain and become vulnerable after a heart break. Here are some things that occur after a heartbreak.
After a breakup, your mind signals pain to your entire system which makes you feel as if your whole body is paining.
You might feel weak as your body undergoes lots of stress due to gloomy thoughts after a breakup. You might not feel motivated to do anything for a short span of time.
Depression may cloud a person after a heartbreak. A state of despair and lack of hope culminate the person who undergoes a breakup.
Some people even experience lack of appetite after a breakup. Losing interest in eating could make one lose wight. But in some people, emotional eating could cause weight gain after a breakup.
Many studies also confirmed that the heartbeat may slow down in some people after a breakup. It is better to spend time with friends, loved ones or pets to bring the heart back to its normal rate.
Insomnia is another problem seen in people undergoing a breakup. Thoughts of the days spent together may cloud the mind.
Some people may also fall sick after a breakup. Some people may lose self esteem and some may lose interest in career, studies etc. This way, there are so many disasters that could occur after a heartbreak. That is why it is better to choose the right person to give your heart to.