- 3 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 5 hrs ago Cyberchondria: How The Internet Can Affect Your Mental Health
- News Pakistan could lose in a conventional war with India, says Imran Khan
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Puneri Paltan defence look to stop Patna Pirates’ Pardeep
- Movies Following Chennai Techie’s Death, Vijay Says No Hoardings Will Be Put Up For Bigil Promotions
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The choice of getting married should be left to the individual. There can be various reasons someone would not choose to have a life partner or share their life with someone.
A few of the reasons are medical issues, career goals, bad childhood and troubled parents. This could be a decision that is usually regretted at an older age. But, at the moment, most unmarried women would be feeling the same.
Sometimes, you would feel that choosing to be single is simply the right thing to do. But, in any society, there are people who would ask you questions about your single status. There are a few very particular questions that unmarried women hate to hear.
Most single women hate to hear the following questions or would have heard it enough to start getting irritated with them. There are a few questions that unmarried women hate to hear and it is listed below. Take a look.
Why are you still single?
This is a very common question that a single woman over 30 has to face. This question would be brought up in any sane conversation. This is one of the most frequent questions that unmarried women hate to hear.
Are you a lesbian?
This is a question single women hate to hear. It is completely in the hands of the individual to decide the sex of the person they go out with. People can’t accept the fact that women can be single out of choice. The next best reason they can find is this.
Why aren't you married yet?
Irrespective of what the reason might be, this is one of the questions that unmarried women hate to hear. This could be because you have not found your prince charming yet or that you are waiting to achieve some career goals.
Are you being too picky?
This is a question single women hate to hear; a woman will have a particular idea of the man she would want to spend the rest of her life with. Again, this entirely depends on the woman; no one needs to judge that.
You are pretty, then why not?
This is a question single women hate to hear. There are many aspects to this question. A few among them are ‘You are pretty, then why aren't you getting married?’ and ‘Is it because you have some other problem or do you have some health issue?’.
When are you going to get the ring?
This is one of the questions that unmarried women hate to hear. This will be asked to women who were dating some guy for quiet sometime. Even if the couple have called it off, people will still be nosy to find out what is going on.