- 5 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 6 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 7 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 8 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The choice of getting married should be left to the individual. There can be various reasons someone would not choose to have a life partner or share their life with someone.
A few of the reasons are medical issues, career goals, bad childhood and troubled parents. This could be a decision that is usually regretted at an older age. But, at the moment, most unmarried women would be feeling the same.
Sometimes, you would feel that choosing to be single is simply the right thing to do. But, in any society, there are people who would ask you questions about your single status. There are a few very particular questions that unmarried women hate to hear.
Most single women hate to hear the following questions or would have heard it enough to start getting irritated with them. There are a few questions that unmarried women hate to hear and it is listed below. Take a look.
Why are you still single?
This is a very common question that a single woman over 30 has to face. This question would be brought up in any sane conversation. This is one of the most frequent questions that unmarried women hate to hear.
Are you a lesbian?
This is a question single women hate to hear. It is completely in the hands of the individual to decide the sex of the person they go out with. People can’t accept the fact that women can be single out of choice. The next best reason they can find is this.
Why aren't you married yet?
Irrespective of what the reason might be, this is one of the questions that unmarried women hate to hear. This could be because you have not found your prince charming yet or that you are waiting to achieve some career goals.
Are you being too picky?
This is a question single women hate to hear; a woman will have a particular idea of the man she would want to spend the rest of her life with. Again, this entirely depends on the woman; no one needs to judge that.
You are pretty, then why not?
This is a question single women hate to hear. There are many aspects to this question. A few among them are ‘You are pretty, then why aren't you getting married?’ and ‘Is it because you have some other problem or do you have some health issue?’.
When are you going to get the ring?
This is one of the questions that unmarried women hate to hear. This will be asked to women who were dating some guy for quiet sometime. Even if the couple have called it off, people will still be nosy to find out what is going on.