Vanilla Pudding with Raspberry sauce is one of the most easiest and less time taking dessert you can think of. It tastes yummy plus it doesn't take a lot of ingredients as well. Next time if you have a diwali party or a small kitty party at home do make these small lovelies and store them in the refrigerator. They won't get spoilt within a day. Infact you can make them in a day in advance and store them. I am sure it will be superchilled and yummy to taste the next day at the party.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Dessert
Milk of your choice -1 cup
Cornstarch / potato starch -1 tbsp
Maple syrup - 1 heap tbsp
Pink salt a pinch
Very small egg / half of a medium or large -1
Butter -1 tsp
Vanilla powder / essence -1 tsp
Fresh /frozen raspberries (I used frozen) - 2 cups
Maple syrup -1-2 tbsp
In a small saucepan add the cornstarch and salt.
In a separate bowl beat the egg until no more lumps of egg white.
Add in the milk and whisk to well combined, pour into saucepan and add maple syrup.
Cook over medium heat, keep whisking the entire time until bubbles form and mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
Leave to cool down slightly and stir occasionally to prevent lumps.
Pour the pudding in individual cups or dipping bowls.
Cover with cling film and refrigerate until the pudding has firmed up.
In a small saucepan cook the raspberries over medium heat until soft.
Mash them up with a fork and mix in maple syrup.
Top warm or cold sauce or sauce of your choice over the pudding. Yum!
- 1. You can make it lactose free by using almond milk instead of regular milk.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 115
- Fat - 4g
- Protein - 8g
- Carbohydrates - 19g
- Sugar - 5g
- Dietary Fiber - 1g
- Christmas Pudding Recipe
- Shahi Tukda Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Bread Pudding
- Carrot And Cardamom Shortcake Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Pudding
- Kaju Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Cashew Halwa
- Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe | Doodhi Kheer Recipe | Ghiya Ki Kheer Recipe
- Phirni Recipe | Rice Pudding Recipe | Firni Recipe
- Rice Kheer Recipe: How To Make Chawal Ki Kheer
- Mambazha Pradhaman or Mango Pudding for Onam
- How To Eat Flax Seeds
- Doodh Dulari Recipe
- Condensed Milk Custard: Mother's Day'14 Spl
- Caramel Custard Pudding: A Popular Dessert