- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Automobiles Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Vanilla Pudding with Raspberry sauce is one of the most easiest and less time taking dessert you can think of. It tastes yummy plus it doesn't take a lot of ingredients as well. Next time if you have a diwali party or a small kitty party at home do make these small lovelies and store them in the refrigerator. They won't get spoilt within a day. Infact you can make them in a day in advance and store them. I am sure it will be superchilled and yummy to taste the next day at the party.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Dessert
Milk of your choice -1 cup
Cornstarch / potato starch -1 tbsp
Maple syrup - 1 heap tbsp
Pink salt a pinch
Very small egg / half of a medium or large -1
Butter -1 tsp
Vanilla powder / essence -1 tsp
Fresh /frozen raspberries (I used frozen) - 2 cups
Maple syrup -1-2 tbsp
In a small saucepan add the cornstarch and salt.
In a separate bowl beat the egg until no more lumps of egg white.
Add in the milk and whisk to well combined, pour into saucepan and add maple syrup.
Cook over medium heat, keep whisking the entire time until bubbles form and mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
Leave to cool down slightly and stir occasionally to prevent lumps.
Pour the pudding in individual cups or dipping bowls.
Cover with cling film and refrigerate until the pudding has firmed up.
In a small saucepan cook the raspberries over medium heat until soft.
Mash them up with a fork and mix in maple syrup.
Top warm or cold sauce or sauce of your choice over the pudding. Yum!
- 1. You can make it lactose free by using almond milk instead of regular milk.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 115
- Fat - 4g
- Protein - 8g
- Carbohydrates - 19g
- Sugar - 5g
- Dietary Fiber - 1g