- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 4 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 21 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Coronavirus: Premier League clubs cleared for contact training by UK government
- Technology Realme X3 SuperZoom Teaser Reveals Snapdragon 855+ Chipset Ahead Of Launch
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Vanilla Pudding with Raspberry sauce is one of the most easiest and less time taking dessert you can think of. It tastes yummy plus it doesn't take a lot of ingredients as well. Next time if you have a diwali party or a small kitty party at home do make these small lovelies and store them in the refrigerator. They won't get spoilt within a day. Infact you can make them in a day in advance and store them. I am sure it will be superchilled and yummy to taste the next day at the party.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Dessert
Milk of your choice -1 cup
Cornstarch / potato starch -1 tbsp
Maple syrup - 1 heap tbsp
Pink salt a pinch
Very small egg / half of a medium or large -1
Butter -1 tsp
Vanilla powder / essence -1 tsp
Fresh /frozen raspberries (I used frozen) - 2 cups
Maple syrup -1-2 tbsp
In a small saucepan add the cornstarch and salt.
In a separate bowl beat the egg until no more lumps of egg white.
Add in the milk and whisk to well combined, pour into saucepan and add maple syrup.
Cook over medium heat, keep whisking the entire time until bubbles form and mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
Leave to cool down slightly and stir occasionally to prevent lumps.
Pour the pudding in individual cups or dipping bowls.
Cover with cling film and refrigerate until the pudding has firmed up.
In a small saucepan cook the raspberries over medium heat until soft.
Mash them up with a fork and mix in maple syrup.
Top warm or cold sauce or sauce of your choice over the pudding. Yum!
- 1. You can make it lactose free by using almond milk instead of regular milk.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 115
- Fat - 4g
- Protein - 8g
- Carbohydrates - 19g
- Sugar - 5g
- Dietary Fiber - 1g