- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
"Oats for weight loss", though the concept is familiar to all of us, how many oats recipes have you tried except churning this whole-grain with milk as your quick breakfast fix? We believe, to lose those extra kilos around your belly, we can easily adapt oats in our daily food-chart and you'd see the quick results from the first week itself.
Oats recipes have got a fast recognition over the last few years for multiple reasons. Firstly, this fibre-rich grain keeps you full for a long period of time, so you can easily overcome that constant urge of eating, thus saving a few calories in every meal. Moreover, oats is full of carbs as well, lending you a balanced meal, perfect for your healthy diet plans.
But we often come across this misconception that oats, on its own, does not have enticing flavours, thus it can not be a part of a delicious food platter. On the other hand, oats can readily adapt to different flavours and thus you can use this healthy staple in any of your daily food items, especially for "oats for your breakfast weight loss" regime. For instance, we have adapted this in our favourite oats roti recipe and now for a breakfast roti recipe, we are surely going for oats roti or methi oats roti recipe.
To know more about our oats recipes, take a look at our top oats recipes for weight loss list and tell us how have you adapted oats in your daily food-routine.