- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Rice is the most celebrated cereal in India, which is cherished across the whole country in diverse shapes, sizes, textures and flavours. Rice recipes can feature in any type of cuisines, be it appetizers, mains or mouthwatering desserts.
Just the mention of rice brings a familiar feeling of homeliness and nostalgia in us and that is why, it has been successfully wearing the crown of being the most adored comfort-food in whatever form it may adhere.
The usage of rice in a recipe may differ as you travel across the country. In the northern part of India, rice is found to be prepared with meat and vegetables as a filling main-course meal or as a sweet delicacy, where rice is lovingly incorporated with cashews, pistachios, almonds, raisins and dates.
In the south of India, we don't mind digging in vegetarian rice recipes as a breakfast delight or as a scrumptious main and we love our rice with coconuts, veggies, curd or just flavoured with unique spices.
However, rice has been also accused for being the kind of carb that makes you consume more calories, resulting in those love-handles around the waist that we hate to gain.
But the recent studies say that consuming a balanced amount of rice as a part of your daily meal can help you gain the balanced diet regime as well as it helps your body in maintaining a regular sugar level.
So, the next time when you are in a mood to cook and your kitchen has nothing but rice and some veggies, try out a couple of these easy rice recipes which we absolutely love and believe us, with any of our favourite top ten simple rice recipes, you'd be left with a satisfying and filling meal every time, which you'd love to go back to time and again.
Vangi bhaat, or Vangi bath, has our heart as one of the tastiest rice recipes that we have ever gotten our hands on and we can\\'t get over how easily we can prepare this traditional Karnataka-style brinjal rice recipe.
Preparing a healthy yet tasty breakfast in the morning can be really daunting and we are on a constant look out for a sumptuous breakfast option that will serve us a bowlful of delicious breakfast dish without being time-consuming.
Tomato rice is a traditional South Indian recipe that is prepared in most households as a part of the regular meals. Tomato bhath is a spicy and flavourful rice dish that is prepared with rice, tomato and a whole load of.
Lemon rice is a traditional South Indian rice recipe that is served as a part of the regular South Indian banana leaf meals. Here is a detailed step-by-step procedure with images on how to prepare lemon rice. The South Indian chitrana.
Mishti pulao is a popular Bengali recipe that is prepared in every household of that region especially during the festive season. Unlike other pulao, this dish has a unique taste and texture. The Bengali mishti pulao is sweet and also has.
Moong dal khichdi, also simply known as dal khichdi is a popular Maharashtrian food that is prepared during breakfast. It is also prepared as naivedyum for most festivals and offered to God before distributing to everybody. The moong dal ki khichdi,.
Almond Malai Kheer rules our heart as one of our most-cherished desserts because what can taste better than a spoonful of thick creamy rice pudding, laced with the subtle aroma of saffron, enriched with almonds and endowed with aromatic Indian spices?.
For food lovers like us, festivals are all about plunging into the world of toothsome delicacies and seeking new recipes every day to entice our taste-buds with. Now, Holi being just around the corner, we can\\'t wait to try all the.
Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet. This sweet is mainly made from full cream milk, rice and sugar along with other toppings to add more flavour. It.
Akki kadalebele payasa is a traditional sweet dish that is unfamiliar in most part of the country. This unique delicacy is exclusive to South India and is prepared for most festivals and other celebrations and functions. In Karnataka, the akki kadalebele.