- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 9 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Potatoes with its creamy mash texture and the effervescent delicate taste reside almost in every foodie's heart and even if you are not a fan of the World's favourite root vegetable, aka potato, you have to agree that while talking about mouth-watering dishes, potato recipes top the list. Just the usage of potato in any recipe increases the taste oh-so-much and as hard-core potato lovers we are totally drooling over our top 10 potato recipes.
Ever thought about why potatoes work so effectively as a taste-booster? The reason lies in its texture. Potatoes are known to soak the flavours immediately and thus impart a delicious flavour in each and every cuisine you may incorporate this veggie to.
Apart from being a versatile cooking essential, which is vastly used to prepare A-Z dishes, ranging from tasty starters like fries, wedgies, tikka or cutlets to main-course fiestas, potato also helps to maintain your carb intake, as this easy-to-grow, easy-to-prepare veggie is super rich in carbohydrate content.
Potato recipes are endless in number and almost every cuisine in the world has exhausted this ingredient to its fullest. But for today's article, we have shared our top 10 potato dishes, rooting from Indian cuisine, ranging from North to South, from appetizers to mains. Take a look at the best of these potato recipes and tell us which ones work the best for you.