- 18 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 1 hr ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 8 Lip Products That Every Woman Must-Have In Her Make-up Bag
- 3 hrs ago What Are The Best Exercises To Sleep Better?
- Technology Nokia Rolls Out New Software That Upgrades 4G Networks To 5G
- News Pilot sacked, but Gehlot on shaky ground in Rajasthan
- Movies Mahesh Bhatt Irks Netizens With His Philosophical Tweet ‘Being Kind Is Hard’
- Finance Sensex Plunges 660 Points On Spike In Coronavirus Cases
- Sports Mohammad Kaif reveals why Rishabh Pant flourishes at Delhi Capitals and fails to perform in Team India
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Potatoes with its creamy mash texture and the effervescent delicate taste reside almost in every foodie's heart and even if you are not a fan of the World's favourite root vegetable, aka potato, you have to agree that while talking about mouth-watering dishes, potato recipes top the list. Just the usage of potato in any recipe increases the taste oh-so-much and as hard-core potato lovers we are totally drooling over our top 10 potato recipes.
Ever thought about why potatoes work so effectively as a taste-booster? The reason lies in its texture. Potatoes are known to soak the flavours immediately and thus impart a delicious flavour in each and every cuisine you may incorporate this veggie to.
Apart from being a versatile cooking essential, which is vastly used to prepare A-Z dishes, ranging from tasty starters like fries, wedgies, tikka or cutlets to main-course fiestas, potato also helps to maintain your carb intake, as this easy-to-grow, easy-to-prepare veggie is super rich in carbohydrate content.
Potato recipes are endless in number and almost every cuisine in the world has exhausted this ingredient to its fullest. But for today's article, we have shared our top 10 potato dishes, rooting from Indian cuisine, ranging from North to South, from appetizers to mains. Take a look at the best of these potato recipes and tell us which ones work the best for you.