- just now What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 15 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 32 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 45 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- News One person, one gun: Govt moves further changes to Arms Amendment Bill
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reveals His Reaction After Watching Nani's 'Jersey': 'I Cried Four Times'
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Be it a weekend night friends' gathering or a Sunday family lunch, appetizers are a must to get the party started. In fact, appetizers serve the bite-sized dollop of happiness that will set the tone for the rest of the meal. But we understand that preparing a full-course meal along with appetizers can be a lot more difficult than it seems.
Hence, we have come up with our top 10 low-calorie veg appetizer recipes that will barely take any time of yours, quite easy to prepare, yet serving you those tiny scoops of joy that you just can't have enough of.
For our starter platter, we solely believe in making it look absolutely fresh and stunning, delivering you that unctuous perfection in each morsel that you'll indulge in.
However, starters can be a little intimidating as well, as our diet chart would like to remind us of every ounce of extra calorie that we are happily plunging into. Well, to end this constant struggle between health and taste, we have accumulated our top picks of low-calorie veg starter recipes, which will serve you tiny chunks of delicacy as well as a plate full of nutrients, making it a major win for you.
So, take a look at the below recipe list as well as the video instructions, so that you too can serve these tiny platters of happiness.