- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be it a weekend night friends' gathering or a Sunday family lunch, appetizers are a must to get the party started. In fact, appetizers serve the bite-sized dollop of happiness that will set the tone for the rest of the meal. But we understand that preparing a full-course meal along with appetizers can be a lot more difficult than it seems.
Hence, we have come up with our top 10 low-calorie veg appetizer recipes that will barely take any time of yours, quite easy to prepare, yet serving you those tiny scoops of joy that you just can't have enough of.
For our starter platter, we solely believe in making it look absolutely fresh and stunning, delivering you that unctuous perfection in each morsel that you'll indulge in.
However, starters can be a little intimidating as well, as our diet chart would like to remind us of every ounce of extra calorie that we are happily plunging into. Well, to end this constant struggle between health and taste, we have accumulated our top picks of low-calorie veg starter recipes, which will serve you tiny chunks of delicacy as well as a plate full of nutrients, making it a major win for you.
So, take a look at the below recipe list as well as the video instructions, so that you too can serve these tiny platters of happiness.