- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 07 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
- 12 hrs ago Experimental Breath Test To Detect Lung Cancer: Read About The Latest Scientific Development
- 12 hrs ago 3 Best Nutritional Supplements For Treating Hair Loss
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Goncalo Ramos nets a hattrick as Portugal win 6-1 to book quarterfinal berth
- News Delhi MCD Election Results 2022 LIVE: Will AAP end BJP's 15-year rule? Counting at 8 am
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Next: Fans Demand Makers To Rope In Anirudh Ravichander To Compose Music
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
Thanksgiving is all about feasts and family. Therefore, when it comes to celebrating this day, nothing can beat the classic food recipes. Options are endless when you want recipes that speak volumes about this day and are a crowd pleaser too. Also, depending on your taste preferences, you can add a twist to it.
Boldsky brings to you a spicy and creamy non-veg pumpkin soup recipe with a twist. This one is delicious, healthy and also easy to make. Also, if you are a vegan or vegetarian, then you can customise it accordingly without compromising on the taste. So, relax and chill with a bottle of wine on your favourite couch while we share this amazing recipe with you!
How To Prepare Non-Veg Pumpkin Soup Recipe With A Twist
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Soup/Dinner
- Pumpkin - 1 piece (approx 2kgs)
- Butter- 2-3 tsp
- Pepper- ½ tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Green Chillies- 1 piece
- Olive oil/refined oil- 4 tbsp
- Coriander (ground)- 2tsp
- Cumin (ground/powder)- 2tsp
- Chilli flakes or powder -1 ½ tsp
- Chicken stock- 1.5 litres
- Boiled Chicken (shredded/diced)- 1 cup
- Onion ( Medium sized and finely chopped)- 1 piece
- Ginger, peeled and finely chopped- 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves ( finely chopped) - 4 pieces
- Pumpkin seeds - Toasted
- Milk/coconut milk- ½ cup
- Garam masala- 1tbsp
- Double cream /cheddar cheese- 100ml
- Bread ( Crusty or toasted)- 1 piece
1. Take a fresh pumpkin, remove the skin, cut it into medium chunks and keep it aside.
2. In a separate bowl, save the pumpkin seeds for roasting.
3. In a big saucepan, add butter, oil and mildly roast the pumpkin for 3-4 mins. Then add onion, ginger, garlic, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder to it. Roasting the pumpkin will add a new dimension to the soup, add that extra flavour all soups lack.
4. Cook it on a medium flame for 6-7 mins till the pumpkin becomes soft.
5. Add the chicken stock and milk to the mix. Cover, cook and simmer the soup on a medium flame for 20-25 minutes.
6. Once the soup is ready, switch off the gas oven, keep it aside and let it cool down.
7. Take a blender and add the soup in small batches to get a puree-like consistency.
8. When done, place the soup in a different saucepan and add pepper, shredded chicken and cream to it and heat it for 3-4 mins.
9. Add the roasted pumpkin seeds on top and serve the soup with a dollop of cream or cheddar cheese, green chillies and toasted bread. You can also serve it with a crisp garden salad.
- People - 4-5
- Calories - 217 kcal
- Protein - 4 g
- Carbohydrates - 24 g
- Fiber - 3 g
- Thanksgiving Day 2022: Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes And FB, Whatsapp Status
- Thanksgiving Day 2022: Know About The Origin, Feasts And Celebrations
- 400 Years of Thanksgiving: More Important Than Christmas
- Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Ready For Thanksgiving Feast? Healthy Tips To Keep In Mind
- Black Friday 2019: Know What It Is And Its Significance
- Thanksgiving Day 2021: Date, History And Tradition Of The Day
- Things We Look Forward To On Thanksgiving
- Health Benefits Of Turkey
- Decorate Home For Thanksgiving
- Tips To Avoid Weight Gain On Thanksgiving
- Why Is It Called Black Friday?