- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 15 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
What's more refreshing than coolers in the summer season? Summer coolers or drinks, such as pineapple lemonade are the best way to beat the heat and keep you hydrated for longer. The drink is healthy and flavoursome as well and can be easily prepared with just three main ingredients.
According to a study published in the journal Microorganisms, pineapple, a summer fruit, contains bromelain as a primary compound, along with polyphenols, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, manganese, folate and fibre. It is mainly appreciated for its juiciness and taste and is widely known to cool the body, boost immunity and maintain electrolyte balance in the body.
Here is how you can make pineapple lemonade with just three ingredients.
How To Prepare Pineapple Lemonade
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Drinks
- A medium-sized pineapple, chopped.
- Two small-sized lemons or a large lemon. If you don't like the tart taste of lemons, you can decrease their amount.
- A small slice of ginger.
- Three-fourth cup of ice or cold water.
- Mint leaves (optional).
- In a blender, put chopped pineapple, lemon juice, ginger and ice.
- Blend until smooth or until the ice is crushed.
- Pour in a juice glass and garnish with a few mint leaves.
- Serve cold.
- You can freeze the leftover pineapple lemonade in popsicles and consume it later. Also, if you like lemonade sweet, you can add natural sugars like date sugar or coconut sugar.
- People - 2
- Calories - 171 Kcal
- Vitamin C - 182.3 mg
- Carbohydrates - 46 g
- Fiber - 6 g
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric Lemonade For Alzheimer’s, Depression, Cancer And More
- 3 Awesome Honey-Based Face Masks For Exfoliation, Fighting Acne And Getting Glowing Skin
- Effective Home Remedies To Restore The Sense Of Smell And Taste
- Use These Instead Of Lemon Juice: 9 Best Substitutes For Lemon Juice
- Lemon For Hair Growth: 10 Easy Home Remedies That Actually Work
- What Pepper, Salt And Lemon Mixture Can Do To Your Body
- 10 Fruits That Are Extremely Beneficial For Your Health
- 12 Foods That Fight Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- Home Remedies Using Lemon To Combat Various Hair Problems
- Best Ways to Use Lemon For Different Skin Types
- How To Treat Warts Using Lemon ?
- Amazing Carrot, Spinach & Lemon Juice For Removing Toxins From The Body