- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 8 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI announce time change for October 8 doubleheader; to host both games at same time
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
When we know our loved ones are preparing something delicious for us, we just can't wait to get our hands on it, isn't it?
And especially if that special dish contains paneer, we're sure you'll keep looking at the clock for your lunch/dinner time to finish your favourite dish. Any recipes that are prepared with paneer taste simply good and heavenly.
So, we give you another reason to love paneer, and that is why today we've shared with you a special chilli paneer gravy recipe.
The procedure takes about half an hour, but it's definitely
worth the wait! This gravy tastes best when had with roti or butter
kulcha to experience that rich taste of the paneer gravy.
So, don't waste any more time and have a look at this easy recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Paneer (2 cups) - 500 g
Green chillies - 5 to 6
Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Rice flour - 1 teaspoon
Cornflour - 2 tablespoons
Red chilli sauce - 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
Tomato puree - 1 cup
Onions - 1 cup
Green capsicum - 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic - 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
1. Take a small bowl, add the rice flour, garam masala, salt and water.
2. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Add paneer cubes and mix well.
4. Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
5. Add paneer to the oil and fry them until they turn golden brown in colour.
6. Take another pan and heat the oil.
7. Add the chopped onions, tomato puree and capsicum.
8. Add ginger and garlic paste and saute them.
9. After 10 to 15 minutes, add fried paneer to it.
10. Add salt to taste.
11. Sprinkle some lemon juice on top of the gravy.
12. Garnish with some coriander.
13. Serve hot with roti
- 1. Do not add paneer without frying it.
- 2. You can also add fresh cream to bring out the extra flavour.
- Serving size - 1 serving
- Calories - 316.8 cal
- Fat - 11.3 g
- Protein - 31.5 g
- Carbohydrates - 15.5 g
- Sugar - 7.2 g
- Fibre - 0.7 g