- Finance SBI, ICICI Bank Cut Interest Rate On Bank Savings Account
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
When we know our loved ones are preparing something delicious for us, we just can't wait to get our hands on it, isn't it?
And especially if that special dish contains paneer, we're sure you'll keep looking at the clock for your lunch/dinner time to finish your favourite dish. Any recipes that are prepared with paneer taste simply good and heavenly.
So, we give you another reason to love paneer, and that is why today we've shared with you a special chilli paneer gravy recipe.
The procedure takes about half an hour, but it's definitely worth the wait! This gravy tastes best when had with roti or butter kulcha to experience that rich taste of the paneer gravy.
So, don't waste any more time and have a look at this easy recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Paneer (2 cups) - 500 g
Green chillies - 5 to 6
Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Rice flour - 1 teaspoon
Cornflour - 2 tablespoons
Red chilli sauce - 1 teaspoon
Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
Tomato puree - 1 cup
Onions - 1 cup
Green capsicum - 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic - 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
1. Take a small bowl, add the rice flour, garam masala, salt and water.
2. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Add paneer cubes and mix well.
4. Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
5. Add paneer to the oil and fry them until they turn golden brown in colour.
6. Take another pan and heat the oil.
7. Add the chopped onions, tomato puree and capsicum.
8. Add ginger and garlic paste and saute them.
9. After 10 to 15 minutes, add fried paneer to it.
10. Add salt to taste.
11. Sprinkle some lemon juice on top of the gravy.
12. Garnish with some coriander.
13. Serve hot with roti
- 1. Do not add paneer without frying it.
- 2. You can also add fresh cream to bring out the extra flavour.
- Serving size - 1 serving
- Calories - 316.8 cal
- Fat - 11.3 g
- Protein - 31.5 g
- Carbohydrates - 15.5 g
- Sugar - 7.2 g
- Fibre - 0.7 g