- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 10 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Joe Biden bets on rapid COVID tests but they can be hard to find
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
These healthy peanut butter cookies are packed with oats, peanut
butter and plenty of nutritional benefits. Enjoy them as a dessert
or breakfast. This recipe requires only 6ingridients, most of which
you may already have in the kitchen.
You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
- 2ripe bananas
- 21/2 cup rolled oats (or gluten free oats if you prefer)
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp cinnamon-for flavour
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Dry fruits/seeds/ chia seeds- to add to taste and nutritional benefits.(optional)
Preheat oven 325F.
In a medium size bowl mash bananas with 2forks, until its creamy. Add the remainder of the ingredients to mashed bananas, mix until combined
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and use a scoop to scoop dough balls (or use a spoon) and place on a baking sheet, making sure to leave a gap between each.
Gently press down with a fork on top of each cookie ball, to form a criss cross pattern.Bake for 20mins and Enjoy!
Add chocolate chips to the mixture before forming balls.
- You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
- Serving - 1 cookie:
- Calories - 118kCal
- Fat - 5.9g
- Protein - 3.6g
- Carbs - 13.8g
- Fiber - 2.5g