- 51 min ago Birthing Ball For Pregnant Women: Benefits, How To Use, Exercises And More
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Looks Breathtakingly Stunning As A Muse In This Fascinating Off-White Attire
- 1 hr ago Ugadi 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago BAFTA 2021: Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Unique Jacket Style At The Red Carpet Has Become The Talk Of The Globe
- Finance February IIP Shrinks By 3.6% Due To A Drag In Manufacturing Output
- News Mamata Banerjee slams PM Modi, says he is playing 'Bengal card' in Bangladesh
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Is Glad Her Nephew Prithvi Is Learning Harvesting, See Post
- Technology BSNL Offers 3300GB Data With New Four Air Fibre Plans
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In April
- Sports IPL 2021: My dream of taking MS Dhoni's wicket has been finally fulfilled, says Avesh Khan
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
These healthy peanut butter cookies are packed with oats, peanut butter and plenty of nutritional benefits. Enjoy them as a dessert or breakfast. This recipe requires only 6ingridients, most of which you may already have in the kitchen.
You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
- 2ripe bananas
- 21/2 cup rolled oats (or gluten free oats if you prefer)
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp cinnamon-for flavour
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Dry fruits/seeds/ chia seeds- to add to taste and nutritional benefits.(optional)
Preheat oven 325F.
In a medium size bowl mash bananas with 2forks, until its creamy. Add the remainder of the ingredients to mashed bananas, mix until combined
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and use a scoop to scoop dough balls (or use a spoon) and place on a baking sheet, making sure to leave a gap between each.
Gently press down with a fork on top of each cookie ball, to form a criss cross pattern.Bake for 20mins and Enjoy!
Add chocolate chips to the mixture before forming balls.
- You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
- Serving - 1 cookie:
- Calories - 118kCal
- Fat - 5.9g
- Protein - 3.6g
- Carbs - 13.8g
- Fiber - 2.5g