- 51 min ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 3 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 18 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 19 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Stats and Records preview: Kohli, Maxwell, Gill close in on milestones
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
These healthy peanut butter cookies are packed with oats, peanut butter and plenty of nutritional benefits. Enjoy them as a dessert or breakfast. This recipe requires only 6ingridients, most of which you may already have in the kitchen.
You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
- 2ripe bananas
- 21/2 cup rolled oats (or gluten free oats if you prefer)
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp cinnamon-for flavour
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Dry fruits/seeds/ chia seeds- to add to taste and nutritional benefits.(optional)
Preheat oven 325F.
In a medium size bowl mash bananas with 2forks, until its creamy. Add the remainder of the ingredients to mashed bananas, mix until combined
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and use a scoop to scoop dough balls (or use a spoon) and place on a baking sheet, making sure to leave a gap between each.
Gently press down with a fork on top of each cookie ball, to form a criss cross pattern.Bake for 20mins and Enjoy!
Add chocolate chips to the mixture before forming balls.
- You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
- Serving - 1 cookie:
- Calories - 118kCal
- Fat - 5.9g
- Protein - 3.6g
- Carbs - 13.8g
- Fiber - 2.5g