- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- 16 hrs ago Scientists Develop Smart Contact Lenses That Can Diagnose Cancer From Tears
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Blames Aditya Chopra For Recent YRF Flops; 'He Needs To Empower People, Not Dictate Them'
- News SC to hear matter related to FIFA ban on AIFF today
- Finance LIC Launches Special Campaign, To Revive Lapsed Policies
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Sports Elon Musk to buy Manchester United?
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
These healthy peanut butter cookies are packed with oats, peanut
butter and plenty of nutritional benefits. Enjoy them as a dessert
or breakfast. This recipe requires only 6ingridients, most of which
you may already have in the kitchen.
You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
- 2ripe bananas
- 21/2 cup rolled oats (or gluten free oats if you prefer)
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp cinnamon-for flavour
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Dry fruits/seeds/ chia seeds- to add to taste and nutritional benefits.(optional)
Preheat oven 325F.
In a medium size bowl mash bananas with 2forks, until its creamy. Add the remainder of the ingredients to mashed bananas, mix until combined
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and use a scoop to scoop dough balls (or use a spoon) and place on a baking sheet, making sure to leave a gap between each.
Gently press down with a fork on top of each cookie ball, to form a criss cross pattern.Bake for 20mins and Enjoy!
Add chocolate chips to the mixture before forming balls.
- You can also add chia seeds/chopped nuts (like almonds/hazelnuts)
- Serving - 1 cookie:
- Calories - 118kCal
- Fat - 5.9g
- Protein - 3.6g
- Carbs - 13.8g
- Fiber - 2.5g
- How To Prepare Chocolate Cookies With Stuffed Cream Cheese
- Cookies Will Be Baked In Space To See How They Are Cooked In Zero Gravity
- Star Anise Cookie Recipe
- Banana Ice Cream And Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookie Sandwich Recipe
- Barley Ragi Chocolate Butter Cookies
- Crunchy Coconut Cookie Recipe
- 5 Health Benefits Of Cookies
- Nut Cookie: National Nut Day Spcl
- Chocolate Chip Cookies With Oatmeal
- Italian Wine Cookies: Christmas Snack
- Rose Cookies: Authentic Christmas Recipe