Do you have a snack party this weekend? Are you confused on what to prepare for your guests, especially when you have vegetarian guests?
Take paneer or cottage cheese into your armory. While it comes to veg snacks, paneer can surely save your day. Whether it is a preparation of dry chilli paneer or paneer kebabs, your vegetarian guests would certainly praise your efforts.
Paneer roll is one such amazing snack that you can serve as a starter at your house party. As paneer is also very healthy, it is worth trying this dish for sure. Today, we are sharing this spicy paneer roll recipe that will win the hearts of your guests for sure. Take a look.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Snacks
Green chillies (finely chopped) - 2-3
Paneer (grated) - 1½ cup
Potato (boiled and mashed) - 1
White bread - 8 slices
Bread crumbs - ½ cup
Coriander leaves (finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
Processed cheese (grated) - 3 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Chaat masala - ½ tsp
Salt to taste
1. Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients into it.
2. Mix all the ingredients well together and prepare the dough.
3. Take white breads and trim the edges.
4. With a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices.
5. Put the paneer stuffing on one side and slowly roll it out.
6. Cut the two edges of the roll.
7. Also, cut it from the middle and secure each part of it with a toothpick.
8. Put the rolls one by one into the oil for deep frying.
9. Fry them until they turn golden brown.
10. While serving the rolls, take out the toothpicks.
11. Serve them hot with your favourite chutney or dip.
- 1.You can also serve it with red chilli and tomato chutney or mint and coriander chutney.
- Serving size - 4
- Calories - 170 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 28 g
- Sugar - 15 g