- 12 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 13 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 14 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News HSSC Clerk Result 2019 to be declared this month itself
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Have guests coming over to your home at a short notice? Don't worry, this recipe of the paneer cordon bleu - shared by Chef Mohammad Mustak - is here for your rescue.
This recipe is too easy to make and also looks fancy. You can serve it with the mint chutney or mayo of your choice. The best part is that the flavours of this dish are quite different rather than the regular paneer fritters due to the kind of seasoning used in the same. So, take a look at the recipe.
Recipe By: Chef Mohammad Mustak
Recipe Type: Snacks
Paneer (thin slice) - 4-5
Amul cheese - 6-7 cubes
White bread crumbs - ½ cup
Flour - 1 cup
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Seasoning (Oregano) - to taste
Ginger - 2 tsp
Green chilli - 1 tsp
Chat masala - to taste
- Cut 150 grams of paneer into thin slices.
- Take grated cheese, and add the finely chopped ginger bits.
- Chop green chillies and coriander leaves and add it into the mixture.
- Add seasoning on top and mix it well.
- Take a paneer slice and spread the mint sauce equally.
- Use the mixture we made earlier, and spread it on the top.
- Dip it in the batter, which is made using flour, corn flour and chilled water.
- Now, coat the whole thing in white bread crumbs.
- Deep fry it in the oil, till it turns into golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with the chilli mayo sauce, mint chutney and salad.
- Serves - 1 piece
- Calories - 500 cal
- Fat - 39 g
- Protein - 54 g
- Carbohydrates - 4 g