- News Kerala Lottery Win Win W-549 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Macaroni is a very versatile ingredient. You can add any kind of meat or any kind of veggies or for that matter paneer to create a new fusion recipe for yourself.
You can experiment and create different kinds of flavours with the same. This recipe uses paneer, mayonnaise, chillies, etc., which is totally the Indian form of macaroni. Do enjoy making and having it with your friends who love paneer.
Recipe By: Chef Gaurav Chadha
Recipe Type: Snacks
Water - 1 litre
Salt to taste
Macaroni - 2 cups
Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
Medium onion (chopped) - 1
Green chillies (chopped) - 2-3
Medium green capsicum (chopped) - ½
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Paneer (grated) - 1½ cup
Milk - 1½ cup
Tandoori mayonnaise - 5 tbsp
1. Take a pot and fill it with water.
2. Start boiling water on a medium flame.
3. Add 9 g of salt and macaroni to the water.
4. Cook as per the pack instructions or for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Stir occasionally to avoid the macaroni from sticking to the bottom.
6. Take a drainer and drain the cooked pasta into a colander.
7. Here, we need a non-stick pan.
8. Use non-sticky spray or you may also use oil for cooking.
9. Set the pan on low flame and start heating the oil.
10. Chop the onion, green chilli, and capsicum.
11. Add these chopped onion, green chilli, capsicum and red chilli powder to the pan.
12. Sauté the vegetables for 1 minute.
13. Add paneer and mix it well.
14. Add milk to the vegetables and stir.
15. Take the pan away from the flame, add mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and stir well.
16. Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
17. Add macaroni to the sauce and toss well.
18. The paneer bhurji macaroni is now ready to be served hot.
- 1. You can use any pasta according to your preference.
- Serving size - 1 cup
- Calories - 400 cal
- Fat - 32 g
- Protein - 26 g
- Carbohydrates - 45 g
- Dietary fibre - 3 g