- News PV Narasimha Rao Birth Anniversary: All you need to know about ‘modern India’s Chanakya’
- Finance Credit Card Spends Hit All-Time High Of Rs 1.1 Lakh Crore
- Technology Amazon OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Quiz: Answers, Prizes And More
- Sports TNPL 2022, Trichy Warriors vs Tiruppur Tamizhans: Mohammed, Tushar power Tiruppur to win
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Reveals She Wanted To Die By Suicide And Blame Her Ex-Husband Ritesh Singh
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar N160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 - Specs Comparo
- Education BSSC 1st Inter Level CCE 2014 Final Result Released, Steps To Check To Bihar 1st Inter Level CC Exam Result
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Panchamrit, also known as Panchamrut is an important entity used in any Hindu religious ritual. For those who don't know, Panchamrit is an auspicious sweet drink prepared using five major ingredients used in any Hindu puja. These are milk, ghee, honey, curd and sugar. However, there are many variations of Panchamrit, depending upon the culture and beliefs.
Today we tell you how to prepare Panchamrit / Panchamrut at home in simple steps.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Sweet
Serves: 1 Glass
- 10 tablespoons of lukewarm milk
- 2 tablespoons of ghee (melted)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of curd
- First of all, take a bowl or glass to prepare the panchamrit.
- Usually, panchamrit is prepared in a silver bowl or glass.
- First, add sugar and honey and mix them well till the sugar dissolves.
- Now add the curd and mix well to make sure both the honey and sugar dissolve well in the curd.
- Add lukewarm milk and stir well.
- Now add the melted ghee and stir till everything gets combined well.
- Serve panchamrit on religious occasions.
- You can serve the panchamrit to babies and pregnant women as well.
- Glass - 1 Glass
- Calories - 388 kcal
- Fat - 27g
- Protein - 5g
- Carbohydrates - 35g
- Sugar - 35g
- Spicy Chutney Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Chutney In Just 20 Minutes
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Calcium-Rich Recipe For Healthy Bones: Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruit Parfait
- Diabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- Holi Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- Mahashivratri Recipes: How To Make Sabudana Bhel