- 45 min ago Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 3 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- Education Telangana NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment Result Out, Get Direct Link here!
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna Fly Off To Maldives For Vacation, Papped At Mumbai Airport: Reports
- Finance Today's Gold Price Delhi, Oct 7, 2022: Gold Price Rises As Rupee Depreciates
- Automobiles 2023 Mercedes A-Class Arrives With Mild Hybrid Tech & Updated Infotainment
- News India objects to US envoy visit to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Technology Crypto Thieves Exploit Blockchain Bridges to Snatch $100Mn From Binance-linked network
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
Mushroom risotto is an authentic Italian recipe, which takes a little time to make but the end result is really creamy and tasty. It can be made in the veg or non-veg style and in whatever way that you like.
The rice used in this recipe is not a regular one but we use a special risotto rice, which is available in the market by the name of Arborio rice. Do try this recipe at home and let the flavours melt in your mouth.
Recipe By: Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Recipe Type: Main Course
Arborio rice - 2 cups
Onion (chopped) - ¼th cup
Piece of celery (chopped) - 2 inch
Piece of carrot (chopped) - 2 inch
Finely chopped garlic - ½ tsp
Mushrooms (finely chopped) - 7-8
Veg or chicken stock - 2 cups
Parmesan cheese - 4 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper
1. For the risotto, heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the onion, carrot and celery.
3. Season it lightly, add the garlic.
4. Now, add the chopped mushrooms, saute until it has softened up.
5. Now, add the Arborio rice and toast it in the pan for a few minutes.
6. Now, add the little stock, mix properly.
7. Let the stock get evaporated.
8. Then, again add a little bit of the stock.
9. Keep on adding, little stock at a time, till the rice is cooked.
10. Now, add butter and parmesan to it.
11. Mix until the butter has nicely melted.
- 1. You can use shallots instead of onions to give it a better taste.
- 2. Portobello mushrooms are recommended rather than button mushrooms.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 206 cal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 28 g
- Sugar - 2 g
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Morel Mushrooms
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Magic Mushrooms: Do They Have Any Health Benefits?
- What Is Vitamin B10 (PABA)? Possible Benefits And Side Effects
- Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe: How To Prepare It At Your Home
- 10 Effective Home Remedies & Lifestyle Tips For Meningitis
- Mushroom Coffee: All You Need To Know About This New Fad
- Top 10 Foods That Can Turn Toxic When Cooked
- 9 Foods You Should Never Eat Raw
- Vitamin B3 Benefits And Its Food Sources
- 10 Healthiest White Vegetables To Include In Your Diet
- Wasabi Mushroom On Compressed Watermelon Recipe