- 2 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 19 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 32 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reveals His Reaction After Watching Nani's 'Jersey': 'I Cried Four Times'
- Sports Joining Kobe, LeBron as 50-point Laker 'humbling' for Davis
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019: BJP retains majority after winning 6 seats
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Mushroom risotto is an authentic Italian recipe, which takes a little time to make but the end result is really creamy and tasty. It can be made in the veg or non-veg style and in whatever way that you like.
The rice used in this recipe is not a regular one but we use a special risotto rice, which is available in the market by the name of Arborio rice. Do try this recipe at home and let the flavours melt in your mouth.
Recipe By: Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Recipe Type: Main Course
Arborio rice - 2 cups
Onion (chopped) - ¼th cup
Piece of celery (chopped) - 2 inch
Piece of carrot (chopped) - 2 inch
Finely chopped garlic - ½ tsp
Mushrooms (finely chopped) - 7-8
Veg or chicken stock - 2 cups
Parmesan cheese - 4 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper
1. For the risotto, heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the onion, carrot and celery.
3. Season it lightly, add the garlic.
4. Now, add the chopped mushrooms, saute until it has softened up.
5. Now, add the Arborio rice and toast it in the pan for a few minutes.
6. Now, add the little stock, mix properly.
7. Let the stock get evaporated.
8. Then, again add a little bit of the stock.
9. Keep on adding, little stock at a time, till the rice is cooked.
10. Now, add butter and parmesan to it.
11. Mix until the butter has nicely melted.
- 1. You can use shallots instead of onions to give it a better taste.
- 2. Portobello mushrooms are recommended rather than button mushrooms.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 206 cal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 28 g
- Sugar - 2 g