- 3 hrs ago Shiitake Mushrooms: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- 3 hrs ago Eye Make-up Looks To Wear With Face Mask This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- 4 hrs ago Recipe For Oil-Free Le Garden Protein Power Salad
- News India's vaccine production, delivery capacity to help all humanity in fighting COVID-19: MEA
- Sports IPL 2020: Deepak Chahar fails to get a wicket in three consecutive innings for the first time in powerplay since 2018
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Movies Kriti Kharbanda’s Birthday Wish For This Year Is A ‘Corona-Free’ World
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Eating a healthy and balanced diet is always beneficial for our health. It not only keeps us healthy but also removes toxins from our body and nourishes our skin. One such thing is salads which are quite healthy and tasty. When it comes to salad, there are many variations to it. You will find different kinds of salads that will not only fill your tummy but will also provide you the necessary nutrients. One of these is Sprouts Salads which is quite common and extremely easy to prepare. There are people who think sprouts salads are boring but this is not true.
With some right ingredients, you can definitely make a mouth-watering sprouts salads recipe on your own.
Today we are going to share the recipe of Moong Sprouts Salads. This salad has both taste and essential nutrients required for our good health. To know how you can prepare Sprouts Salads, scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Salads
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 cup moong sprouts
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
- 1 finely chopped chili
- ¾ cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ tomato, finely chopped
- ½ carrot (grated)
- ½ teaspoon amchur
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt according to taste
1. First, soak 1 cup of moong sprouts in 2 cups of hot water for 5-7 minutes. If you wish, you can also boil the moong sprouts.
2. Now drain the water and keep the sprouts aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Add chopped chili, tomato, onions, cucumber, capsicum and mix well.
4. Now add grated carrot along with chili powder, cumin powder, amchur powder and salt as per your taste.
5. Mix well and make sure all the spices get combined with the sprouts and onion, tomato, cucumber, capsicum and carrot.
6. After this add chopped coriander, mint and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
7. Mix everything well.
8. Finally, garnish the sprouts salad with roasted peanuts and serve in a bowl.
- Finally, garnish the sprouts salad with roasted peanuts and serve in a bowl.
- People - 3
- cal - 99 cal
- Fat - 0.4 g
- Protein - 6.4 g
- Carbs - 17.5 g
- Fiber - 5.4 g