- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 03 December 2020
- 12 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 12 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 12 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
The moment you hear the name matar paneer, I'm sure your tastebuds start craving for it. And why not, when it's that good a pleasure food!
So, today we shall share with you this simple and easy peas or batani paneer gravy recipe. The gravy tastes best when served hot along with chapatis or rotis.
Also, you can pack this delicious gravy into your lunch boxes and bring a nice smile on to your colleagues' faces. I bet, they won't leave your desk without finishing it!
So, take a quick look at how to prepare the peas paneer gravy recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Serves: 1 Bowl
Paneer - 300 g
Onions - 3 to 4
Tomatoes - 3
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Peas - 1 Cup
Hing (asafoetida) - 1/2 tsp
Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Coriander (chopped) - 1/4th cup
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Kitchen king masala - 1/4th tsp
Garam masala - 1/4th tsp
Turmeric - 1/4th tsp
1. Add oil to the kadhai and let it heat.
2. Cut paneer into small cubes.
3. Add paneer pieces to the oil and fry until it turns golden brown.
4. Make a paste of onion and tomato, separately.
5. Add 1 spoon of oil in the cooker and heat it.
6. Add jeera, and once it splutters, add hing to it.
7. Add the onion paste.
8. Then, add ginger & garlic paste.
9. Add in the tomato paste.
10. Once the ingredients are cooked, add in all the masalas.
11. Add peas and cover it with the lid.
12. Allow it to cook for 2 minutes.
13. Add water according to your need.
14. Add salt to taste.
15. Now, add the paneer pieces and close the lid.
16. After 3 to 4 whistles, remove the lid.
17. Garnish with some coriander.
18. Serve it hot with rotis or rice.
- 1. Do not over cook the paneer.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 802 cal
- Fat - 52 g
- Protein - 19 g
- Carbohydrates - 63 g
- Sugar - 36 g
- Fibre - 18 g