- 46 min ago Shenaz Treasury Diagnosed With Prosopagnosia; Know About The Condition That Causes 'Face Blindness'
- 1 hr ago July 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 19 hrs ago 6 Tips To Reduce Hair Damage If You Use Straighteners Often
- Movies Pavithra Lokesh Files Police Complaint Against Culprits Who Created Her Fake Profiles on FB!
- News Maharashtra crisis: BJP in huddle to decide next course of action
- Education TS SSC Result Marks Memo 2022: How To Check TS Class 10 Grades And Telangana SSC Marks Memo 2022
- Finance Karnataka Bank Increases Interest Rate On Domestic, NRE Rupee Deposits: Check New Rates
- Sports India Playing 11 for 5th Test vs England Predicted: Focus on Rohit Sharma, Vihari, Ashwin
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630 Goes Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Vs Tata Safari: Specs Comparison
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
The moment you hear the name matar paneer, I'm sure your tastebuds start craving for it. And why not, when it's that good a pleasure food!
So, today we shall share with you this simple and easy peas or batani paneer gravy recipe. The gravy tastes best when served hot along with chapatis or rotis.
Also, you can pack this delicious gravy into your lunch boxes and bring a nice smile on to your colleagues' faces. I bet, they won't leave your desk without finishing it!
So, take a quick look at how to prepare the peas paneer gravy recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Serves: 1 Bowl
Paneer - 300 g
Onions - 3 to 4
Tomatoes - 3
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Peas - 1 Cup
Hing (asafoetida) - 1/2 tsp
Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Coriander (chopped) - 1/4th cup
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Kitchen king masala - 1/4th tsp
Garam masala - 1/4th tsp
Turmeric - 1/4th tsp
1. Add oil to the kadhai and let it heat.
2. Cut paneer into small cubes.
3. Add paneer pieces to the oil and fry until it turns golden brown.
4. Make a paste of onion and tomato, separately.
5. Add 1 spoon of oil in the cooker and heat it.
6. Add jeera, and once it splutters, add hing to it.
7. Add the onion paste.
8. Then, add ginger & garlic paste.
9. Add in the tomato paste.
10. Once the ingredients are cooked, add in all the masalas.
11. Add peas and cover it with the lid.
12. Allow it to cook for 2 minutes.
13. Add water according to your need.
14. Add salt to taste.
15. Now, add the paneer pieces and close the lid.
16. After 3 to 4 whistles, remove the lid.
17. Garnish with some coriander.
18. Serve it hot with rotis or rice.
- 1. Do not over cook the paneer.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 802 cal
- Fat - 52 g
- Protein - 19 g
- Carbohydrates - 63 g
- Sugar - 36 g
- Fibre - 18 g
- Palak Paneer Recipe | How To Prepare Spinach Cottage Cheese Curry
- Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Peas Gravy At Home
- Tawa Paneer Khatta Pyaaz Recipe: How To Prepare Tawa Paneer Masala
- Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Vegetable Sagu Recipe: How To Prepare Mix Veg Sagu
- Kung Pao Chicken Recipe With Noodles
- Methi Gatte Ki Sabzi Recipe: How To Prepare Rajasthani Dana Methi And Gatte Ki Sabzi
- Gatte Ki Sabzi Recipe: Rajasthani Besan Gatte Ki Sabzi
- Sweet Pumpkin Palya Recipe For Sankranti
- Quick Punjabi Style Aloo Matar Recipe: Video
- Punjabi Kadhi Recipe For Karwa Chauth | Easy Recipes For Karwa Chauth
- Recipes With Raw And Boiled Potatoes