- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 10 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- 13 hrs ago Venus Transit In Sagittarius On 05 December 2022 Effects On 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Axis Securities Sees Upside Potential In PSU Bank Stock, Large Cap Private Bank, Buy Call Assigned
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; 1.45 cr electors eligible to vote
- Movies Throwback: When Deepika Padukone Said No To Cameos But Broke Her Stance For Hubby Ranveer Singh's Cirkus!
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
This is the season of mangoes. The market is already full of varieties of mangoes. People of age-groups love to have mangoes as a part of their diet. While having the ripened mango is no less than a bliss, you can prepare some recipes using mangoes. Today we are here with a recipe for mango cake. This mango cake is quite similar to vanilla or spongy cake but with an additional flavour of mango pulp in it.
This cake is prepared without any egg and is extremely delicious because the addition of sweet mango pulp into the cake enhances its taste. Today we have brought the recipe for the same. Scroll down to read on.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 1 cake
- 1 cup of mango pulp
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon yellow food colour
- 2 cup of maida
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of milk
- salt or sand for baking the cake in a pressure cooker
- In a blender, blend mango pulp and sugar.
- Blend well to get smooth puree.
- Transfer the puree in a large mixing bowl and add 1 teaspoon of vinegar into it.
- Next, add ½ cup oil and ½ teaspoon of yellow food colour.
- Mix the ingredients using a whisk.
- Make sure everything gets combined well.
- Add 2 cups of maida along with ¼ teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of baking powder. Next, add ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Mix everything well in such a way that no lumps are there.
- Add ¼ cup milk into the mixture and mix until the batter gets combined uniformly.
- Now spread 1½ cup of salt in the pressure cooker and preheat the cooker by taking out the whistle and gasket. You need to pre-heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put a parchment paper in the mould and dust it with some loose flour. You can also grease the mould with ghee or butter.
- After this, transfer the batter into a cake mould.
- Tap the batter filled mould twice to ensure there are no air bubbles in the mould.
- Place the cake mould into the preheated cooker.
- Now cook the cake on low-medium flame for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, open the lid of the cooker and insert a toothpick into the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean then the cake is baked completely, else you need to cook for 5-10 minutes more.
- Open the lid of the cooker and take out the cake. Allow the cake to cool down.
- Finally, enjoy mango cake with your loved ones. You can also decorate the cake with your choice of frosting.
- Cake - 1 cake
- Calories - 2620kcal
- Fat - 117g
- Protein - 29g
- Carbohydrates - 370g
- Fiber - 9g
- How To Prepare Authentic And Best Bruschetta Recipe
- How to Prepare A Sweet And Sour Onion Chutney
- How To Prepare Simple And Tasty Bisi Bele Bath Recipe
- How To Prepare Protein rich Usal/Sundal Recipe
- How to prepare A Lemon Ginger Rasam Recipe
- How To Prepare A Sizzling Hot Curry Leaves Chutney Powder Recipe
- How To Prepare Tangy Tofu Jalfrezi Recipe
- How To Prepare Sweet And Creamy Irani Chai ( Hyderabadi Dum Tea) Recipe
- How To Prepare Traditional Soft Ragi (Finger Millet) Roti Recipe
- Healthy And Nutritious Drumstick/Moringa Leaves Paratha
- Homemade Recipes: Try This Healthy Peanut Butter Recipe (3 Flavour Variations)
- Makai Capsicum Gravy With A Twist Recipe