Christmas dinner is special. If you are arranging a home party, then you should plan certain exquisite dishes that can bring the flavour of the festival to the fullest to your house.
Malaysian Chicken is an awesome dish to increase the festivity of your house. When you think of South-east Asia, Malaysia is one of the most famous places around the world you can think of for its exceptional cuisine.
Incorporate that international style of cooking and try the Malaysian chicken this year on Christmas. Your house party will be rocking with such a dish and it will be the talk of the town for a long time. Now, it's time to concentrate on the ingredients and recipe of this lip-smacking dish. Read on to know more.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Chicken legs with bones - 250 grams
Curry powder - 4 tsp
Garlic powder - 2 tsp
Black peppercorns - 1½ tsp (crushed)
Oyster sauce - 1½ tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil for deep frying
Green spring onions for garnishing
1. Cut the chicken legs into halves and add those into a bowl.
2. Add salt, black peppercorn, garlic powder, oil, oyster sauce and curry powder into the chicken and marinate it well.
3. Now, take oil into a pan for deep frying and heat it well. Now, put the marinated chicken pieces into the oil and cook for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
4. Then, lower the flame, so that the chicken gets cooked from the inside too.
5. Once the chicken pieces are cooked well, take those out from the oven and put them on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil.
6. Malaysian chicken is ready. Garnish it with spring onions and serve with your favourite dip.
- 1. For best taste, keep the chicken mix in the refrigerator (avoid deep freeze) for half an hour before frying.
- Serving size - 2 serves
- Calories - 563 cal
- Fat - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 85 g
- Sugar - 0.14 g
- Fibre - 4 g