Lasooni jhinga is a very popular dish in the seafood menu of any restaurant. It's a favourite dish of any seafood lover. We usually don't try such a dish at home, as we think it's tough to make it, plus it involves a lot of procedures and cooking expertise.
However, Chef Mohammad Mustak has given us a very easy-to-make version of this recipe at home. This recipe needs a lot of time in marination to make the meat tender. Do try it out and surprise your family with the delicious recipe of Lasooni Jhinga or garlic prawns.
Recipe By: Chef Mohammad Mustak
Recipe Type: Snacks
Tiger prawns - 6 pc
Curd - ½ cup
Garam masala - 2 tsp
Garlic paste - 2 tsp
Kaju paste - 4-5 tbsp
Chat masala - to taste
Mustard oil - ½ cup
Salt - to taste
1. Clean the tiger prawns properly.
2. Take a bowl and add garlic paste, salt, mustard oil & seasoning and prawns in the same. Mix it properly.
3. Now, marinate the prawns with the garam masala.
4. Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour.
5. Mix the rest of the garlic crush, salt, red chilli with the curd.
6. Remove the prawns from the refrigerator and coat them with the curd marinade.
7. Leave the prawns aside for 1 hour.
8. Meanwhile, pre-heat the tandoor or oven at 200 degree Celsius.
9. Cook it in the tandoor.
10. Grill the prawns for 10-15 minutes.
11. Garnish the lasooni jhinga with fresh coriander leaves.
12. Serve it with mint chutney and lemon.
- 1. In case of the oven, stick the marinated prawns in the skewers and drizzle some oil on them.
- Serves - 1 piece
- Calories - 270 cal
- Fat - 17.08 g
- Protein - 25.8 g
- Carbohydrates - 2.61 g
- Sugar - 0.27 g
- Dietary fibre - 0.4 g