- 22 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News SBI PO Main Exam Result 2019 expected on this date
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hung curd sandwich recipe, or hung curd vegetable sandwich, is a delectable and quick to make breakfast option. The spread is prepared by adding vegetables to the hung curd, making it a healthy option to mayonnaise. The hung curd spread can be refrigerated and preserved for about 2-3 days.
This dahi sandwich recipe is a delicious alternative to a regular cheese sandwich. The hung curd spread with vegetables is rich in protein, making it a perfect kids' lunch box meal.
If you want to know how to make the hung curd sandwich recipe, do continue reading, as we are letting you know the step by step preparation method (with images) along with the video.
HUNG CURD SANDWICH RECIPE VIDEO
Recipe By: Meena Bhandari
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- White sandwich bread - 2 slices
- Oil - for frying
- Hung curd - 2 tbsp
- Carrot (peeled and grated) - 1 small
- Cabbage (shredded) - 1 small bowl
- Capsicum (finely chopped) - ¼th piece
- Onion (peeled and finely chopped) - ¼th piece
- Black pepper - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1. Remove the edges of the bread and cut the piece across, diagonally.
- 2. Fry the bread in a pan, heated with oil.
- 3. Add hung curd, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion in a bowl and mix well.
- 4. Crush pepper on top, add salt and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Spread it on the fried bread slice evenly.
- 1. Toasting the bread instead of frying it is a healthy option.
- 2. This sandwich can also be made in to a closed one.
- Serving Size - 1 piece
- Calories - 174
- Fat - 3.9 g
- Protein - 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates - 26.7 g
- Fibre - 5.1 g
STEP BY STEP - HOW TO MAKE THE HUNG CURD SANDWICH
1. Remove the edges of the bread and cut the piece across, diagonally.
2. Fry the bread in a pan, heated with oil.
3. Add hung curd, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion in a bowl and mix well.
4. Crush pepper on top, add salt and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread it on the fried bread slice evenly.