- 3 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 5 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Hung curd sandwich recipe, or hung curd vegetable sandwich, is a delectable and quick to make breakfast option. The spread is prepared by adding vegetables to the hung curd, making it a healthy option to mayonnaise. The hung curd spread can be refrigerated and preserved for about 2-3 days.
This dahi sandwich recipe is a delicious alternative to a regular cheese sandwich. The hung curd spread with vegetables is rich in protein, making it a perfect kids' lunch box meal.
If you want to know how to make the hung curd sandwich recipe, do continue reading, as we are letting you know the step by step preparation method (with images) along with the video.
HUNG CURD SANDWICH RECIPE VIDEO
Recipe By: Meena Bhandari
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- White sandwich bread - 2 slices
- Oil - for frying
- Hung curd - 2 tbsp
- Carrot (peeled and grated) - 1 small
- Cabbage (shredded) - 1 small bowl
- Capsicum (finely chopped) - ¼th piece
- Onion (peeled and finely chopped) - ¼th piece
- Black pepper - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1. Remove the edges of the bread and cut the piece across, diagonally.
- 2. Fry the bread in a pan, heated with oil.
- 3. Add hung curd, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion in a bowl and mix well.
- 4. Crush pepper on top, add salt and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Spread it on the fried bread slice evenly.
- 1. Toasting the bread instead of frying it is a healthy option.
- 2. This sandwich can also be made in to a closed one.
- Serving Size - 1 piece
- Calories - 174
- Fat - 3.9 g
- Protein - 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates - 26.7 g
- Fibre - 5.1 g
STEP BY STEP - HOW TO MAKE THE HUNG CURD SANDWICH
1. Remove the edges of the bread and cut the piece across, diagonally.
2. Fry the bread in a pan, heated with oil.
3. Add hung curd, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion in a bowl and mix well.
4. Crush pepper on top, add salt and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread it on the fried bread slice evenly.