- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Hung curd sandwich recipe, or hung curd vegetable sandwich, is a delectable and quick to make breakfast option. The spread is prepared by adding vegetables to the hung curd, making it a healthy option to mayonnaise. The hung curd spread can be refrigerated and preserved for about 2-3 days.
This dahi sandwich recipe is a delicious alternative to a regular cheese sandwich. The hung curd spread with vegetables is rich in protein, making it a perfect kids' lunch box meal.
If you want to know how to make the hung curd sandwich recipe, do continue reading, as we are letting you know the step by step preparation method (with images) along with the video.
HUNG CURD SANDWICH RECIPE VIDEO
Recipe By: Meena Bhandari
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- White sandwich bread - 2 slices
- Oil - for frying
- Hung curd - 2 tbsp
- Carrot (peeled and grated) - 1 small
- Cabbage (shredded) - 1 small bowl
- Capsicum (finely chopped) - ¼th piece
- Onion (peeled and finely chopped) - ¼th piece
- Black pepper - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1. Remove the edges of the bread and cut the piece across, diagonally.
- 2. Fry the bread in a pan, heated with oil.
- 3. Add hung curd, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion in a bowl and mix well.
- 4. Crush pepper on top, add salt and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Spread it on the fried bread slice evenly.
- 1. Toasting the bread instead of frying it is a healthy option.
- 2. This sandwich can also be made in to a closed one.
- Serving Size - 1 piece
- Calories - 174
- Fat - 3.9 g
- Protein - 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates - 26.7 g
- Fibre - 5.1 g
STEP BY STEP - HOW TO MAKE THE HUNG CURD SANDWICH
1. Remove the edges of the bread and cut the piece across, diagonally.
2. Fry the bread in a pan, heated with oil.
3. Add hung curd, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion in a bowl and mix well.
4. Crush pepper on top, add salt and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread it on the fried bread slice evenly.