- 1 hr ago Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- 5 hrs ago Shiitake Mushrooms: Nutrition, Health Benefits And Ways To Eat
- 5 hrs ago Eye Make-up Looks To Wear With Face Mask This Festive Season
- 5 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Movies Lakshmi Baramma Fame Chandu Gowda Ties The Knot To His Long-Term Girlfriend Shalini Nayana
- Sports IPL 2020: Nitish Rana impresses with 61-ball 87 as Kolkata Knight Riders send him to open against CSK
- News J&K: Terrorists kill three BJP workers including youth general secretary in Kulgam district
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Are you preparing a delicious dip to have with your toast, pita bread or veggies? Then hummus can be one of the best choices for you. It is a popular Mid-Eastern recipe that basically originated in Egypt.It is prepared using chickpeas and tahini that makes it quite healthy.
Hummus is usually consumed with pita, bread, etc. The recipe is quite popular for its creamy and soft texture. It is a healthy yet tasty recipe consisting of a good amount of protein, carbohydrates and fibre.
It is quite easy to prepare and can be made on any occasion. If you are wondering how you can prepare it, then scroll down the article to read the recipe in detail.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: dip, side dish
Serves: 10 People
1. 3 cups cooked and peeled chickpeas
2. 2 chopped garlic cloves
3. 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
4. ½ cup Tahini
5. 3-4 ice cubes
6. 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
7. Salt as per your taste
8. Hot water (if needed)
9. 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Put the cooked and peeled chickpeas in a food processor. Blend it until you get a powder-like structure.
- Meanwhile add Tahini, ice cubes, cumin seeds, chopped garlic, lemon juice and salt as per your taste.
- Blend contents for 5 minutes. Add water, if the consistency is too thick. Make sure you do not add too much water at once.
- Transfer the paste and add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a few chickpeas in hummus and serve with veggies or toast.
- It is quite easy to prepare and can be made on any occasion. If you are wondering how you can prepare it, then scroll down the article to read the recipe in detail.
- People - 10
- kcal - 176 kcal
- Fat - 8.7 g
- Protein - 7.2 g
- Carbs - 19.4 g
- Fiber - 6 g
You can serve hummus along with home-made pita bread in breakfast. Your children will definitely love having hummus at breakfast. You can also use it as a sandwich spread to make it healthier.