- 7 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 8 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 8 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- 8 hrs ago 7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
- News Govt reviews windfall gains tax, cuts tax on domestic crude oil
- Sports Maharaja T20 Trophy: Mysuru Warriors win a thriller against Hubli Tigers
- Movies Nassar Meets With An Accident While Shooting; Suffers Minor Injuries
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Cement Stock For Target Price Of Rs 3020, Reported Strong Quarter
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
A chocolate cake can be made in a variety of ways. For vegans, chocolate cake can be a delicious option if made in some tricky ways, like avoiding adding food items like milk, cream, butter, eggs and honey, which are not considered to be vegan foods.
Here, at Boldsky, we have brought to you a recipe for an eggless and fudgy chocolate cake that will make your day with both, its aroma and flavour.
Take a look at the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
- Three-fourth cup of all-purpose flour or maida.
- Two tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Half cup of sugar, preferably beet/date/coconut sugar, as all varieties of this sugar type are vegan-friendly. If you are opting for cane sugar, make sure that the packaging includes words like 'organic' or 'raw', as they are not refined by animal bone char and are thus, vegan.
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt.
- Half teaspoon of baking soda.
- Three tablespoons and half tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- A few drops of vanilla essence.
- Half cup of water.
- Half teaspoon of white vinegar or lemon juice. These acidic items help make the cake rise.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Celsius for around 5-10 minutes.
- Grease the baking pan or tray with half a teaspoon of oil and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking soda, oil, vanilla essence and vinegar.
- Mix them well.
- Add water to form a smooth texture, without any lumps.
- Pour the mixture to a baking pan.
- Heat it at 350 degree Celcius for around 45 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check if the cake is baked or not.
- If cooked, take it out and allow it to cool a bit.
- To form a smooth batter, you can mix all the dry ingredients first and then the remaining ingredients, followed by pouring water bit by bit and mixing them well.
- People - 1
- Calories - 275
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 44.6 g
- Fiber - 1.2 g
- Valentine's Week 2021: Prepare This Chocolate Cake For Your Partner
- Special Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
- Valentine’s Day 2022: How To Bake A Heart-Shaped Cake Without The Mould
- Christmas Recipe: How To Prepare Plum Cake At Home
- Bake Your Cake In Pressure Cooker With This Recipe
- How To Make Easy Vanilla Cake Recipe
- How To Make Banana And Jam Cake Recipe
- Strawberry And Cream Swiss Roll Recipe
- Eggless Dry Fruit Cake Recipe: How To Prepare Eggless Dry Fruit Cake At Home
- Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe: How To Prepare Eggless Chocolate Cake At Home
- Gluten-free Chocolate Dessert Recipe: How To Prepare Gluten-free Chocolate Dessert
- Pineapple Fantasy Recipe: How To Prepare Pineapple Delicacy At Home