- 3 hrs ago Managing Diabetes To Reducing Weight, Some Amazing Health Benefits Of Jicama
- 3 hrs ago Yuru Kabgyat Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago What Is Alagille Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago 5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- Sports Champions League Winners List: Full List of UCL Winners & Runners Up Season Wise
- Education BSEB Class 12 Result 2022 Released For Compartment, Special Exam At results.biharboardonline.com
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12: Shivangi Joshi, Pratik Sehajpal, Sriti Jha & Other Contestant’s First Look Gets Leaked
- Automobiles State-Wise Percentage Of Car/Bike Ownership In India
- News Yasin Malik sentenced to life imprisonment in terror funding case
- Travel Adventurous Road Trips During Monsoon In India 2022
- Technology Oppo Reno 8 Pro Indian Variant Details Out; Coming Next Month Alongside Reno 8
- Finance Emkay Global Recommends Buying This Fashion & Retail Stock For Over 40% Returns
Keema Samosa or minced meat samosa popular and traditional snack widely served during the festival of Ramadan. People love this flavourful and easily-made appetiser, which is filled with a smokey meat filling and spices, and then fried in healthy oil to crispy golden perfection.
The dish is known to please people of all cultures as it can be made in a variety of ways depending on the filling. Some of the filling types are potato (especially for vegetarians), mutton, chicken, beef or lamb meat.
Here's how to prepare keema samosa.
How To Prepare Keema Samosa
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snack
Serves: 3 (7 Samosas)
- 125 g of minced meat (mutton, chicken or lamb meat).
- One-fourth cup of water.
- Half cup of onion, chopped.
- One-fourth cup of spring onion, chopped.
- One-fourth tablespoon of coriander seeds, roasted and powdered.
- Half tablespoon of ginger garlic paste (homemade preferable).
- One-fourth tablespoon of cumin seeds, roasted and powdered.
- One-fourth teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Half teaspoon of chat masala.
- One-fourth tablespoon of chilli powder.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- A tablespoon of coriander leaves, chopped.
- A tablespoon of mint leaves.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 1-2 green chillies, chopped (optional).
- Samosa Patti or spring roll wraps, easily available in bakery stores.
- A tablespoon of flour.
- Oil for frying.
- Salt to taste.
- In a pan, take minced meat and add around one-fourth cup of water.
- Mix well, cover the lid and cook for around 20 minutes on a medium flame.
- Keep stirring the meat occasionally until it is dry.
- Once dried, transfer the meat to a plate.
- In the same pan, heat a bit of oil.
- And onions and all the spices one by one.
- Stir fry until the onions are translucent and spices are cooked.
- Add keema and mix well.
- Once the filling is ready, do a taste test to adjust for spices and salt.
- Add a bit of water to the flour to form a thick paste.
- Roll the samosa patti in a triangular shape (shape of a samosa) and put the filling.
- Seal the ends with flour paste.
- Fry samosa on a medium flame until crispy.
- Serve hot.
- To bake the samosa, you can preheat the oven at 350-degree-Fahrenheit, grease both the sides of samosa with oil of choice and bake for around 20 minutes (10 minutes on each side).
- Samosa - 1 Samosa
- Calories - 118 Kcal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 2 g
- Carbohydrates - 21 g
- Fiber - 1 g
- Spinach And Sweet Potato Puff Pastry Recipe
- Ramadan 2021: Sehri And Iftar Timings That You Need To Know
- Ramadan 2021: 9 Healthy Eating Tips To Follow
- Ramadan 2021: Top Iftar Recipes That You Must Try At Home
- Diabetic-Friendly Recipes For Ramadan: How To Prepare Banana-Pecan Oatmeal Cups
- Mango Dessert Recipe For Ramadan: How To Prepare Mango Panna Cotta
- Eid Mubarak: 5 Home Decor Ideas for Eid Al-Fitr 2022
- Ramadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Mango Kesari During The Festival
- Ramadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Carrot Kalakand
- Ramadan 2022: Start Date, End Date, Sighting Of Moon, Fasting And Significance
- Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021: Cool Gift Ideas For Your Loved Ones Within Budget
- Jamat-Ul-Vida 2021: Know About The Last Friday Of Ramadan