- 4 hrs ago Bigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- 5 hrs ago Nobel Prize For Literature: French Writer Annie Ernaux Wins Award
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Breathe Easy, This Sale Season: Upto 40% Off On Air Purifier
- 6 hrs ago Karva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- Finance Small Cap Stock, 8% Away From 52-Week Low, To Conduct Stock Split; 5 Years Return 6416%
- News Watch: Jaishankar accorded a Maori welcome
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Prashanth Sambargi Suffers An Emotional Breakdown After He Fails To Perform Well In Task
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Kerala Blasters vs East Bengal; Preview, Kick-off time, Live telecast and Live Streaming details
- Automobiles New Ola Electric Scooter Incoming: Will Be Launched Around Diwali & Priced At Around Rs 80,000
- Technology Redmi Pad Review: Redefining Budget Tablet Category
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Chocolate cookies are classic treats that have a lot of variations. People of all age groups love the soft, chewy, crispy and fudgy taste of these cookies and love to make it on all occasions, even without occasions.
Here, we bring to you a chocolate cookie recipe stuffed with cream cheese. If you are the one who loves melt-in-cheese in your mouth, this is the recipe to bring your taste to the table.
Take a look at the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
Serves: 6 (18 cookies)
- 105 grams or a bit less than a cup of all purpose flour.
- One-fourth cup of cocoa powder.
- Two-third cup of cream cheese.
- One-fourth teaspoon of kosher salt.
- One-fourth cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Half teaspoon of baking soda.
- A medium-sized egg.
- Two tablespoons of light corn syrup/honey/pancake syrup.
- One-third cup of chocolate chips, semisweat.
- One teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- One-fourth cup of low-calorie sugar.
- One-fourth cup of powdered sugar.
- Parchment paper sheet.
- In a bowl, combine all purpose flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and salt and mix well.
- In another small bowl, take an egg, corn syrup, vanilla essence and whisk well.
- Add sugar to the bowl of butter and beat it well until smooth.
- Add egg mixture and butter mixture to the bowl of all purpose and mix all the ingredients well to form a smooth mixture. Make sure the mixture is thick.
- Using a spoon, scoop out 18 equal-sized cookies on a parchment paper sheet and press them flat with your hands. As the mixture will be gluey, it is better to press them with wet hands.
- Allow them to be refrigerated for an hour in a baking tray.
- By the time, make a filling of cream cheese by mixing it with powdered sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Place it in the refrigerator with the cookie mixture.
- After one hour, take both of them out of the fridge.
- Take a cookie in hand and press it to form a flat surface.
- Pour two tablespoons of cream cheese mixture in the middle and roll them to form a ball.
- Press it again to give a cookie shape and transfer it to the baking tray.
- Do the same with all the cookies.
- Once done, freeze them for another hour.
- Preheat the oven at 350-degree-Fahrenheit.
- Bake the cookies for around 12 minutes.
- Cool for five minutes and serve.
- While rolling the cookies after stuffing them with cream cheese, make sure the cheese does not fall. If they fall, you can continue rolling and they will disappear.
- People - 1 (3 cookies)
- Calories - 416
- Fat - 22 g
- Protein - 5 g
- Carbohydrates - 49 g
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies: How To Make It At Home
- Cookies Will Be Baked In Space To See How They Are Cooked In Zero Gravity
- Star Anise Cookie Recipe
- Banana Ice Cream And Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookie Sandwich Recipe
- Barley Ragi Chocolate Butter Cookies
- Crunchy Coconut Cookie Recipe
- 5 Health Benefits Of Cookies
- Nut Cookie: National Nut Day Spcl
- Chocolate Chip Cookies With Oatmeal
- Italian Wine Cookies: Christmas Snack
- Rose Cookies: Authentic Christmas Recipe