- 3 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 5 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 5 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 7 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- News Indian language journalism played key role in freedom struggle, development journey: PM
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Simona Halep halts Amanda Anisimova to reach semifinals on grass court again
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty To Make Her Acting Debut In Bengali Film Industry: Report
- Automobiles TVS Ronin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.49 Lakh - Making Its Own Rules
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Finance This Maharatna Stock Fixes Record Date For Final Dividend - Should You Buy?
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 6 India Price Analysis: Is It Really Expensive?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Father's Day is celebrated every year on the third Sunday of June. This year, the day falls on 19 June. For someone who is looking to surprise their diabetic father in a unique way, this low-calorie brownie could make for the best sweet treat of the day.
Low-calorie brownies are easy to make with just a few ingredients. The dessert will help satisfy chocolate cravings in a healthy way and will take care of your father's sugar level.
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare Low-Calorie Brownies
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 6 (brownie pieces)
- One-fourth cup of all-purpose flour.
- 3-4 tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Half cup of low-calorie sugar. It is best to use low-calorie sweeteners like stevia or coconut sugar.
- A pinch of salt.
- One-fourth teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A teaspoon of healthy vegetable oil like canola oil.
- Around 50 g of pureed prunes or applesauce.
- An egg, lightly beaten.
- Preheat the oven at 350-degree-Celcius.
- In a bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and beaten eggs.
- Mix them well.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Grease the baking pan.
- Spread the batter evenly in the baking pan.
- Bake for around 20-30 minutes.
- You can use a toothpick to check if the cake is well cooked or not. Simply, insert the toothpick into the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake batter is done.
- Allow the cake to cool for some time and serve.
- After spreading the batter in the baking pan, you can top it with a few healthy dried fruits like dates, prunes, apricots, walnuts or raisins.
- People - 1
- Calories - 129
- Protein - 2.2 g
- Carbohydartes - 23.9 g
- Fiber - 1.3 g
- Father’s Day Special: Decorate Your Home With These 5 Expert Suggestions
- Father’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- Father’s Day 2022: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Father’s Day: 9 Ways To Make Your Dad Feel Special
- Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Will Love To Hear From You
- Father’s Day: SRK-Suhana Khan, Big B-Shweta Bachchan, Anil Kapoor-Sonam, Stylish Celeb Father-Daughter Duos
- Father’s Day: 7 Important Ways In Which A Father Shapes His Child’s Life
- Happy Father’s Day 2020: Health Tips For Fathers To Lead A Healthy Life
- Father’s Day 2021: Real-Life People Share The Importance Of Fathers In Their Lives
- Safe And Effective Plant Leaves For Diabetics
- Amid Rise In Covid Cases, ICMR Issues Guidelines For Management Of Type 1 Diabetes
- What Is Glucose And Why Is It Important For The Body?