- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 8 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 17 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Father's Day is celebrated every year on the third Sunday of June. This year, the day falls on 19 June. For someone who is looking to surprise their diabetic father in a unique way, this low-calorie brownie could make for the best sweet treat of the day.
Low-calorie brownies are easy to make with just a few ingredients. The dessert will help satisfy chocolate cravings in a healthy way and will take care of your father's sugar level.
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare Low-Calorie Brownies
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 6 (brownie pieces)
- One-fourth cup of all-purpose flour.
- 3-4 tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Half cup of low-calorie sugar. It is best to use low-calorie sweeteners like stevia or coconut sugar.
- A pinch of salt.
- One-fourth teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A teaspoon of healthy vegetable oil like canola oil.
- Around 50 g of pureed prunes or applesauce.
- An egg, lightly beaten.
- Preheat the oven at 350-degree-Celcius.
- In a bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and beaten eggs.
- Mix them well.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Grease the baking pan.
- Spread the batter evenly in the baking pan.
- Bake for around 20-30 minutes.
- You can use a toothpick to check if the cake is well cooked or not. Simply, insert the toothpick into the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake batter is done.
- Allow the cake to cool for some time and serve.
- After spreading the batter in the baking pan, you can top it with a few healthy dried fruits like dates, prunes, apricots, walnuts or raisins.
- People - 1
- Calories - 129
- Protein - 2.2 g
- Carbohydartes - 23.9 g
- Fiber - 1.3 g
- Father’s Day Special: Decorate Your Home With These 5 Expert Suggestions
- Father’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- Father’s Day 2022: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Father’s Day: 9 Ways To Make Your Dad Feel Special
- Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Will Love To Hear From You
- Father’s Day: SRK-Suhana Khan, Big B-Shweta Bachchan, Anil Kapoor-Sonam, Stylish Celeb Father-Daughter Duos
- Father’s Day: 7 Important Ways In Which A Father Shapes His Child’s Life
- Happy Father’s Day 2020: Health Tips For Fathers To Lead A Healthy Life
- Father’s Day 2021: Real-Life People Share The Importance Of Fathers In Their Lives
- Safe And Effective Plant Leaves For Diabetics
- Amid Rise In Covid Cases, ICMR Issues Guidelines For Management Of Type 1 Diabetes
- What Is Glucose And Why Is It Important For The Body?