- 12 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 16 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 19 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: I’ve already started enjoying captaincy: Rishabh Pant after Delhi’s six-wicket win over Punjab
- Movies Atharvaa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That He Has Mild Symptoms
- News Fight against coronavirus, not farmers: Samyukta Kisan Morcha to govt
- Technology Vivo V21 Full Specs Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Dimensity 800U SoC, 64MP Triple Camera Confirmed
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
We understand that waking up every morning and figuring out what to prepare for breakfast can at times be a monotonous work. At times you may run out of ideas. To help you with this, we are here with a healthy and delicious breakfast recipe. Today we are going to share the recipe of egg salad sandwich.
This is an easy-to-make recipe that will definitely make you enjoy your breakfast and feel energised throughout the day. This is prepared using bread, eggs, onions, lettuce and some basic spices found in every kitchen. Scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snack
- 6 large eggs
- 2 small handfuls of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt or mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 slices of whole grain bread
- 1 stalk celery, washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- ½ cup minced yellow onion
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- First things first, boil the eggs for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the bread and mix onions, along with the spices and yogurt or mayonnaise.
- Once the eggs are boiled, peel and mash them using a fork. You don't have to mash them completely to form a thick paste.
- Add garlic along with stalk celery and mustards.
- Now take the bread slice, rub some butter and then add some lettuce.
- Place some egg salad mixture and finish the sandwich another slice of bread.
- Serve with mayo and sauce.
- Once the eggs are boiled, peel and mash them using a fork. You don’t have to mash them completely to form a thick paste.
- People - 4
- kcal - 344 kcal
- Fat - 31.9 g
- Protein - 13 g
- Carbs - 2.3 g
Things To Keep In Mind
- You can use sourdough bread as well.
- You can also add chilies and spring onions.
- In case, you want, you can add more onions.