- 20 min ago UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- 1 hr ago Bride-To-Be Kiara Advani's 5 Beauty Looks That Are Super Alluring And Inspirational
- 1 hr ago Remedies For Ulcer: Can Turmeric And Traditional Chinese Remedy Help Ease The Pain?
- 3 hrs ago What Makes Children Picky Eaters? Tips For Parents To Handle Them
- Education GATE 2023 Day 2 Exam ; Important Guidelines for candidates
- Sports "I felt like we just didn’t execute ours," Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah reflects after Everton Defeat
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- News Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf dies after prolonged illness
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
Easy To Make And Delicious Focaccia Bread Recipe
Focaccia is a flat Italian bread that is baked in the oven and resembles pizza in both appearance and texture (crusty outside and chewy inside), which is why it is termed pizza bianca in some regions. Focaccia comes in round, square or rectangle shapes and can be eaten as a sandwich bread or side dish for pasta.
The flat-bread is made with ingredients like olive oil, all-purpose flour, rosemary leaves and other Ilalian seasonings that give out a heavenly aroma when prepared.
Here is a delicious focaccia bread recipe that you can try at home. Take a look.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Side Course
- One and a half cups of all purpose flour, plus a tablespoon of all purpose flour, divided.
- One and a half tablespoons of olive oil, plus a tablespoon of olive oil, divided.
- A bit less than one and a half teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- A tablespoon of Italian herb seasoning. It is a mix of herbs like oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary and parsley.
- A half teaspoon of dried rosemary leaves separately.
- A teaspoon of salt.
- Half teaspoon of black pepper, crushed.
- One-tenth cup of lukewarm water.
- Four-tenth cup of warm water.
- Half tablespoon of sugar.
- In a small bowl, take lukewarm water and combine dry yeast and sugar.
- Mix well and let them rest for around 10 minutes.
- You will see the foaming. If you do not notice it, it is suggested you discard the yeast and start the process again.
- In another bowl, combine all purpose flour, Italian herbs, one and a half tablespoons of olive oil, salt and foamed yeast.
- Using warm water, prepare a smooth dough from the mixture.
- With a remaining tablespoon of olive oil, grease the upper layer of the dough.
- Cover it with a wet kitchen towel and let it rest for around two hours.
- After two hours, you will see the dough has doubled in size and is fluffy.
- Take it out of the bowl, sprinkle the remaining all purpose flour and knead it again.
- Grease the baking tray and put the dough, making sure it is stretched equally from all sides to fit the entire tray.
- Cover it again with a kitchen cloth and wait for 30-40 minutes.
- The focaccia is now ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven at 400-degree-Fahrenheit.
- Take a spatula and make dimples in the dough.
- Sprinkle dried rosemary, crushed black pepper and salt.
- Spread a bit of olive oil.
- Bake focaccia for around 20 minutes or until it is light brown.
- Allow it to cool for around five minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
- Before baking, you can also add your favourite veggies like bell peppers, onions and olives.
- People - 1
- Calories - 276 kcal
- Protein - 7 g
- Carbohydrates - 41 g
- Fiber - 3 g
- Eggs On Sunday: How To Make Protein-Packed Egg Bread Toast For Breakfast
- Healthy and Festive Dairy/Gluten-Free Choco Banana bread
- Sourdough Bread Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Bread Rasmalai Recipe: How To Make Bread Rasmalai For Holi
- Bread Malpua Recipe: How To Make Bread Malpua For Holi
- Is Bread Bad For You When You Are Trying To Lose Weight?
- What Is The Effect Of Bread On Loose Motions?
- Vitamin B1 Rich Indian Foods & Their Benefits
- 11 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate
- Panettone Bread
- Shahi Tukda Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Bread Pudding
- Tawa Naan Recipe: How To Make Naan On A Tawa At Home