- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 18 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 20 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Movies Godfather Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Chiranjeevi's Film Opens On An Average Note!
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
Independence Day is observed as a national festival in India and is celebrated with great enthusiasm all around the nation as a national holiday. Sweets and delicacies keep the patriotic spirits high and people enjoy the day in a flavourful way with their close ones.
Image Source: Freepik
For fitness freaks, the day may get tough due to the wide availability of awesome Desi foods around, making them irresistible in some ways. Well, we have a solution.
Boldsky brings to you an appetising Tricolour sandwich recipe, which is healthy and nutritious and helps you enjoy the day without compromising your fitness regimen. It is easy to make, requires no cook time, is satisfying and packed with high energy.
Why wait then? Take a look at the recipe and must try it at home.
How To Prepare Tricolour Sandwich
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 12 bread slices, preferably brown bread.
- A cup of paneer, grated.
- Around 4-5 tablespoons of mint chutney.
- Two medium-sized carrots, grated.
- Around 4-5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Butter for spreading.
- Salt to taste.
- Tomato sauce.
- Take bread pieces and spread the butter.
- To prepare a green mixture, take a bowl of paneer, add mint chutney and salt and mix well.
- To prepare an orange mixture, take a bowl, add grated carrots, mayonnaise and salt and mix well.
- Take a wooden cheese board or any wooden tray and place the bread slices.
- Spread the green mixture evenly on four bread slices.
- Now take another four bread slices and place them over the green mixture, making sure that the buttered portion is facing down.
- Spread orange mixture evenly over their top and again, place the remaining four bread slices over the top with the buttered portion down.
- Decorate the upper portion of the sandwich with tomato sauce.
- Cut each of them into two equal halves, diagonally.
- To prepare mint chutney, all you have to do is combine around a cup of mint leaves with half a cup of coriander leaves, a tbsp of lemon juice, green chillies, a tbsp of sugar and salt to taste, and blend them all together to form a smooth chutney. Also, for a better taste, you can use garlic and herbs flavoured butter.
- Serving - 1
- Calories - 262 cal
- Protein - 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates - 25.8 g
- Fibre - 1.6 g
- Independence Day Special: 7 Things The West Gets Wrong About India
- Independence Day 2022: How To Store And Fold The National Flag Of India
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Steps To Pin A Flag And Download The Certificate
- Independence Day 2022: Date, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- Happy Independence Day 2022 Messages, Quotes, Wishes And WhatsApp Status To Share
- Independence Day 2022: National Song of India 'Vande Mataram' Song Lyrics and Meaning in English
- Independence Day 2022: Invest In These 5 Awesome Handwoven Pants Outfits
- Independence Day 2022: National Anthem Of India 'Jana Gana Mana' Song Lyrics and Meaning in English
- Partition Horrors Remembrance Day On 14 August; Know History and Significance
- Independence Day 2022: 28 Indian Freedom Fighters Names List With Photo
- Independence Day 2022: Iconic Speeches, Quotes That Brought India To The Brink Of Freedom
- Ananya Panday's Tricolour Patiala Suit Khaali Peeli Gives Republic Day Vibes!