- 59 min ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- 1 hr ago Durga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Four Famous Akhand Jyoti Temples
- 2 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan's Beauty Routine: A Combo Of Her Malayali Roots And Holistic Care
- News Kerala govt opposes plea challenging reservation policy and fee waiver in KSCSA
- Technology Infinix Note 12i 2022 With 6.7-inch AMOLED, Helio G85 Launched
- Finance RBI Policy: MSME To Have Dual Headwinds, Rising Inflation & Rising Interest Costs: Analyst
- Sports Transfer Rumours: Erling Haaland still on Real Madrid radar
- Movies Vivek Agnihotri Labels Koffee With Karan ‘Artificial'; Reasons Out Why He Would Never Appear On The Show
- Automobiles BYD Inaugurates New Showroom In Jaipur - Expands Operations Ahead Of Atto 3 Electric SUV Launch
- Travel The Fergana Valley: A Picturesque Ethnic Melting Pot
- Education JALDOOT App: An App to Make Farmers Prosper and Villages Grow
Independence Day is observed as a national festival in India and is celebrated with great enthusiasm all around the nation as a national holiday. Sweets and delicacies keep the patriotic spirits high and people enjoy the day in a flavourful way with their close ones.
Image Source: Freepik
For fitness freaks, the day may get tough due to the wide availability of awesome Desi foods around, making them irresistible in some ways. Well, we have a solution.
Boldsky brings to you an appetising Tricolour sandwich recipe, which is healthy and nutritious and helps you enjoy the day without compromising your fitness regimen. It is easy to make, requires no cook time, is satisfying and packed with high energy.
Why wait then? Take a look at the recipe and must try it at home.
How To Prepare Tricolour Sandwich
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 12 bread slices, preferably brown bread.
- A cup of paneer, grated.
- Around 4-5 tablespoons of mint chutney.
- Two medium-sized carrots, grated.
- Around 4-5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Butter for spreading.
- Salt to taste.
- Tomato sauce.
- Take bread pieces and spread the butter.
- To prepare a green mixture, take a bowl of paneer, add mint chutney and salt and mix well.
- To prepare an orange mixture, take a bowl, add grated carrots, mayonnaise and salt and mix well.
- Take a wooden cheese board or any wooden tray and place the bread slices.
- Spread the green mixture evenly on four bread slices.
- Now take another four bread slices and place them over the green mixture, making sure that the buttered portion is facing down.
- Spread orange mixture evenly over their top and again, place the remaining four bread slices over the top with the buttered portion down.
- Decorate the upper portion of the sandwich with tomato sauce.
- Cut each of them into two equal halves, diagonally.
- To prepare mint chutney, all you have to do is combine around a cup of mint leaves with half a cup of coriander leaves, a tbsp of lemon juice, green chillies, a tbsp of sugar and salt to taste, and blend them all together to form a smooth chutney. Also, for a better taste, you can use garlic and herbs flavoured butter.
- Serving - 1
- Calories - 262 cal
- Protein - 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates - 25.8 g
- Fibre - 1.6 g
- Independence Day Special: 7 Things The West Gets Wrong About India
- Independence Day 2022: How To Store And Fold The National Flag Of India
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Steps To Pin A Flag And Download The Certificate
- Independence Day 2022: Date, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- Happy Independence Day 2022 Messages, Quotes, Wishes And WhatsApp Status To Share
- Independence Day 2022: National Song of India 'Vande Mataram' Song Lyrics and Meaning in English
- Independence Day 2022: Invest In These 5 Awesome Handwoven Pants Outfits
- Independence Day 2022: National Anthem Of India 'Jana Gana Mana' Song Lyrics and Meaning in English
- Partition Horrors Remembrance Day On 14 August; Know History and Significance
- Independence Day 2022: 28 Indian Freedom Fighters Names List With Photo
- Independence Day 2022: Iconic Speeches, Quotes That Brought India To The Brink Of Freedom
- Ananya Panday's Tricolour Patiala Suit Khaali Peeli Gives Republic Day Vibes!