- just now Amazon Great Indian Festival: Upto 70% Off On Handpicked Bracelets
- 57 min ago Ambaji Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh: Know About The Timings, Architecture, History, And Significance
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone’s Nomad-Inspired Louis Vuitton Look At The Paris Fashion Week 2022
- 2 hrs ago Goddess Chindi Temple Of Himachal Pradesh: Know About The Architechture, Legend, History And Significance
- Movies Taali First Look: Sushmita Sen Will Play The Role Of Transgender Activist Shreegauri Sawant
- News Comedian Parag Kansara passes away
- Technology Infinix Zero 20 With 60MP Selfie Camera Goes Official: Specifications, Price
- Sports Women's Asia Cup 2022: Thailand create history, beat Pakistan by 4 wickets
- Education 25 Years of Quality Council of India QCI: History, Roles, Achievements & more
- Finance Midcap Developers Stock To Buy, Pre-sales Growth Targeted To Rs. 25b: Motilal Oswal
- Automobiles Not A Single Unit Of Toyota Hilux Was Sold In This Indian State - Here’s Why
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
People with diabetes often face difficulty selecting healthy foods to eat, especially during festivals. Diabetics are often advised to not observe fast, but if they do, they must take care of their food choices as the food items should be low in calories, low in sugar and high in fibre.
Banana pecan oatmeal cup is a perfect diabetes-appropriate food item made with the goodness of banana, pecans and oatmeal. All the three ingredients are rich in nutrients like potassium, fibre and vitamins and provide multiple health benefits to the body.
The recipe is also gluten-free, soy-free, low in sodium and heart-healthy. If you or your loved one is a diabetic, this is a recipe you can try and safely enjoy during Ramadan.
How To Prepare Banana- Pecan Oatmeal Cups
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 6 (muffins)
- One and a half cups of rolled oats. Make sure the oats are labelled as gluten-free as in some varieties, they add a bit of wheat, making the oats gluten.
- One-third cup of milk, low-fat preferably.
- A banana, ripe.
- One-fourth cup of pecans, toasted and chopped.
- 2-3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder.
- A large egg, slightly beaten.
- Half teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon, ground.
- A pinch of salt.
- Muffin moulds (containing six or more sections)
- Preheat the oven to 375-degree-Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add oats, banana, milk, brown sugar, baking powder, eggs, vanilla essence and ground cinnamon.
- Mix them well to form a smooth batter.
- Grease the muffin moulds with a bit of oil.
- Add the batter equally to the moulds.
- Top them with toasted and chopped pecans.
- Insert the moulds inside the oven and bake for around 25 minutes at 400-degree-Fahrenheit.
- Check with a toothpick. Insert the toothpick at the centre of the muffin and if it comes out clean, the muffins are baked.
- Take them out and allow them to cool for around 10 moulds.
- Take them out and serve.
- You can put the muffins in an airtight container and refrigerate them for around two days.
- muffin - 1 (muffin)
- Calories - 176
- Protein - 5.2 g
- Carbohydrates - 26.4 g
- Fiber - 3.1 g
- Safe And Effective Plant Leaves For Diabetics
- Father’s Day Special Recipe: How To Prepare Low-Calorie Brownies For Diabetic Fathers
- Amid Rise In Covid Cases, ICMR Issues Guidelines For Management Of Type 1 Diabetes
- What Is Glucose And Why Is It Important For The Body?
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2022: What Is The Link Between Diabetes And Hepatitis?
- Diabetes Almost Doubles The Risk Of Death From Covid-19: Study
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- IIT-Mandi Team Discovers Molecule That Can Be Used For The Treatment Of Diabetes
- Over 6 Lakh Diabetes Screenings In A Week At Ayushman Bharat Block Health Melas
- World Malaria Day 2022: How Is Diabetes Linked To Malaria?
- People Who Have Had Covid-19 Are More Likely To Develop Diabetes - Says A Study
- How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe