- Finance BIS Hallmark- Eligibility and Registration Process for Selling Hallmarked Gold
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia vs Brazil: Brazil ousted after penalty defeat against Croatia
- Movies Exclusive! Flora Saini Recounts Brutal Domestic Violence Case: 'He Dragged Me By Hair On Streets'
- Technology Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Automobiles The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
Studies say that extreme heat can affect diabetics by making them dehydrated and increasing their glucose levels. When the body is properly hydrated, the risk of diabetes complications such as damage to sweat glands nerves are lessened.
To beat the summer heat what's better than a glass of diabetic-friendly and low-calorie smoothie. Boldsky brings to you a recipe of mango and almond smoothie, which is not only low in calories and diabetic-friendly but also heart-healthy, high in fibre, gluten-free and high in calcium.
Here's how to prepare this amazing drink. Take a look.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Smoothie
- Two-third cup of mango, chopped and frozen.
- two-third cup of non-flavoured Greek Yoghurt.
- Half cup of unsweetened almond milk. If you have an almond allergy, you can use regular milk.
- Half cup of banana, sliced and frozen.
- Eight soaked almonds, divided.
- Half teaspoon of ground cinnamon/nutmeg.
- A teaspoon of honey (optional).
- One-fourth cup of strawberries, chopped.
- In a blender, add frozen mango and banana.
- Add yoghurt, almond milk, half of the soaked almonds and ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Blend until smooth.
- In two smoothie glasses, pour the mixture equally.
- Top with strawberries, honey and the remaining almonds.
- You can use other berries such as raspberries and cherries in the place of strawberries.
- People - 2
- Calories - 228.5
- Protein - 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates - 22.9 g
- Fiber - 4.7 g
- 5 Hair Care Habits You Need To Stop This Summer And What To Do Instead
- Heat Wave In India: Can Summer Heat Negatively Impact Mental Health?
- Roses, Bougainvillea, Hibiscus - 5 Best Flowering Plants For Summer Home Décor
- Mango Dessert Recipe For Ramadan: How To Prepare Mango Panna Cotta
- Natural Skincare For Summer: 7 Home Remedies To Get Healthy-Glowing Skin
- 13 Expert Tips For Beating The Heat Wave (Without An AC); How To Make DIY AC
- 7 Humidity Absorbing Indoor Plants To Beat the Summer Heat
- Benefits Of Drinking Khus Sharbat In Summers: How To Make It?
- Do Mango Peels Have Health Benefits?
- 6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- Best Soup For Summer: How To Prepare Sweet And Savory Watermelon Gazpacho
- Healthy Summer Foods For Kids, To Keep 'Em Healthy And Hydrated (Over 4 Years Old)