- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 3 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 4 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Sports Gaurav Gill's car involved in accident, three people dead
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Movies Karan Johar Takes Responsibility For Kalank’s Failure; 'It Failed Because We Gave Something Wrong'
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Coriander chutney recipe or green chutney recipe is a delicious condiment, most extensively used in chaats and as a dip for snacks. It is tangy and spicy in flavour, and adds colour to the Indian snacks. It is considered that chaat is incomplete without having a spoon of green chutney by the side. It is also used as a spread for sandwiches.
The homemade green chutney can be stored in any air-tight box and preserved for more than a week. The chutney is extremely easy to make at home and we have a step by step procedure and video recipe on how to prepare the coriander chutney recipe.
CORIANDER CHUTNEY RECIPE VIDEO
Recipe By: Rita Tyagi
Recipe Type: Condiments
Serves: 1 jar
- Coriander (finely chopped) - 1 large bowl
- Raw mango (peeled and sliced) - 1 small
- Onion (peeled and sliced) - 1 medium size
- Green chillies - 8-10 small
- Ginger (peeled) - 2 inch slice
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 2-3 tbsp
- 1. Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- 2. Blend the chutney into a smooth consistency.
- 1. Wash the coriander leaves thoroughly before chopping them to avoid any sand particles in the chutney.
- 2. Add 2-3 tbsp of water if required to blend the chutney more flowing.
- 3. You can add mint leaves to it, for extra flavouring.
- 4. Store it in an air-tight jar and refrigerate it.
- Serving Size - 1 tablespoon
- Calories - 4
- Fat - 0.1 g
- Proteins - 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates - 0.7 g
- Fibre - 0.4 g
STEP BY STEP - HOW TO MAKE CORIANDER CHUTNEY
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend the chutney into a smooth consistency.