- 2 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 34 min ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know Asap
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 2 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Movies Ananya Panday Is ‘Delighted And Humbled’, To Be Nominated For The Best Supporting Actor
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Huawei P40 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Galaxy M51 And More
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Christmas pudding is a type of pudding traditionally served as a part of the Christmas dinner. It is also called plum pudding. It is the Queen of Christmas puddings. It has to be tried and savoured said Chef Santhanam Subramanian, Pastry Chef, Radisson Blu Atria Bangalore.
Recipe By: Chef Santhanam Subramanian
Recipe Type: Dessert
Brown sugar - 1 cup
Soft butter - 3 cups
Eggs - 9 nos
Caramel colour - 5 tsp
Orange rind - 2 nos
Lemon rind - 2 nos
Nutmeg powder - 1 tsp
Mix spice powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Flour - ½ cups
Raisins - 100 gm
Sultana - 100 gm
Plum - 100 gm
Mixed nuts - 100 gm
Dark rum - 1 cup
Bread crumbs - 1 ½ cups
Soak all dry fruits in water.
Take a small bowl and put all the soaked dry fruits.
Now add rum into it.
Peel the soaked dry fruits in rum.
Take a large bowl.
Put cream butter with sugar in it.
Add eggs one by one into it.
Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add cream butter into it.
Mix them all.
Now, pre heat the oven to 180°C.
Take a cake mould.
Grease it with butter.
Sprinkle some flour over the greased mould.
Pour the batter into the mould.
Bake the pudding in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Use double boiling system while baking the pudding in the oven.
Test the pudding to check if it has been baked properly. Insert a toothpick into the centre of the pudding; if it comes out clean, then it is baked and if not, then cook it again for a few minutes.
Take out the pudding from the oven.
Put vanilla or rum sauce over the cake when it is warm.
Serve the cake when it is warm.
- Soak all dry fruits in water for about 2 to 4 hours.
- Serving size - 433 g
- Calories - 1836
- Fat - 53 g
- Protein - 25 g
- Carbohydrates - 331 g
- Sugar - 125 g
- Fibre - 17 g