- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- 16 hrs ago Scientists Develop Smart Contact Lenses That Can Diagnose Cancer From Tears
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Blames Aditya Chopra For Recent YRF Flops; 'He Needs To Empower People, Not Dictate Them'
- News SC to hear matter related to FIFA ban on AIFF today
- Finance LIC Launches Special Campaign, To Revive Lapsed Policies
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Sports Elon Musk to buy Manchester United?
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
Chef Rahis Khan gives us a very unique and delicious recipe of the sandwich banana ice cream. Nowadays, ice cream being served as a sandwich is trending and this recipe is letting you be one step closer in knowing how to master in this.
This recipe takes a little time but is easy to make and when you serve it to your guests, they will definitely go gaga over this dessert. This dessert will surely make your evening amazing and totally yummy.
Recipe By: Chef Rahis Khan
Recipe Type: Dessert
For The Banana Ice Cream:
Medium bananas (frozen) - 3
Vanilla essence (optional) - 1 tbsp
For The Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookies:
Black beans - 30 g
Butter - 4 tbsp
Brown sugar - ½ cup
Cocoa powder - ½ cup
Eggs - 2
Flour - ¼th cup
Almond flour - ¼th cup
Vanilla - 2 tbsp
Salt - ½ tbsp
Xanthan gum - ¾th tbsp
Baking soda - 1 tbsp
Chocolate chips - ½ cup
Banana Ice Cream:
1. Take 3 medium-sized bananas and then slice the bananas into rounds.
2. Now, place the bananas in an airtight container in the freezer.
3. Freeze for at least 6 hours until the bananas are frozen solid.
4. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process them until they turn smooth, about 1-3 minutes.
Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, except the chocolate chips.
3. Pulse until all combined, then add in the chocolate chips and pulse about 30 seconds to gently chop the chips.
4. Drop one tablespoon at a time onto a parchment or silicone-lined baking pan.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Let it cool on a cooling rack.
For Assembling The Ice Cream Sandwiches:
1. Follow the directions for the double chocolate and black bean cookies, let them cool and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, place about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
3. Follow directions for the banana ice cream preparation. Using a small knife or spreader, place about 1½ tablespoons (or enough to cover one side of the cookie) on the inside of one cookie.
4. Quickly and gently place another cookie (inside facing down to the ice cream) on top.
5. As the ice cream melts pretty quickly, the assembling must either be quick, or the ice cream needs to be placed in a freezer 30 minutes before assembling.
6. Roll the side of the sandwich in mini chocolate chips, so they stick to the ice cream.
7. Quickly and gently place on a parchment paper-lined tray and place it in the freezer.
8. Continue to construct the sandwiches and place on the tray in the freezer as each one is finished.
9. Freeze for at least 1.5 hours and enjoy! Store it in the freezer.
- 1. You may need to stir and pulse intermittently to initially get the bananas going.
- 2. To help the ease of assembly, keeping cookies in the freezer until ready for use is suggested, but not essential.
- Serving size - 1 sandwich
- Calories - 160 cal
- Fat - 5 g
- Protein - 2 g
- Carbohydrates - 26 g
- Sugar - 13 g
- Diabetic-Friendly, Perfect-For-Summer Mango And Almond Smoothie Recipe
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Eggless Banana Pancakes
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Red Bananas
- Suffering From Hair Loss? Here’s How Banana Can Help
- Can I Eat Banana On Empty Stomach?
- 6 Moisturising Banana Face Masks For Dry Skin That Are Perfect For This Winter Season
- Are Bananas Safe For Diabetics?
- Home Remedies Using Banana To Treat Split Ends
- Surprising Health Benefits Of Eating Overripe Bananas
- Banana-Tapioca Pearls Pudding Recipe: How To Make Kele Aur Sabudane Ki Kheer