- News Modi Sarkar 2.0: The 50 day report card
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Technology TikTok To Set up International Data Centre In India
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Sports Spoiler: WWE to change Summerslam championship match on Smackdown
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Chef Rahis Khan gives us a very unique and delicious recipe of the sandwich banana ice cream. Nowadays, ice cream being served as a sandwich is trending and this recipe is letting you be one step closer in knowing how to master in this.
This recipe takes a little time but is easy to make and when you serve it to your guests, they will definitely go gaga over this dessert. This dessert will surely make your evening amazing and totally yummy.
Recipe By: Chef Rahis Khan
Recipe Type: Dessert
For The Banana Ice Cream:
Medium bananas (frozen) - 3
Vanilla essence (optional) - 1 tbsp
For The Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookies:
Black beans - 30 g
Butter - 4 tbsp
Brown sugar - ½ cup
Cocoa powder - ½ cup
Eggs - 2
Flour - ¼th cup
Almond flour - ¼th cup
Vanilla - 2 tbsp
Salt - ½ tbsp
Xanthan gum - ¾th tbsp
Baking soda - 1 tbsp
Chocolate chips - ½ cup
Banana Ice Cream:
1. Take 3 medium-sized bananas and then slice the bananas into rounds.
2. Now, place the bananas in an airtight container in the freezer.
3. Freeze for at least 6 hours until the bananas are frozen solid.
4. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process them until they turn smooth, about 1-3 minutes.
Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, except the chocolate chips.
3. Pulse until all combined, then add in the chocolate chips and pulse about 30 seconds to gently chop the chips.
4. Drop one tablespoon at a time onto a parchment or silicone-lined baking pan.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Let it cool on a cooling rack.
For Assembling The Ice Cream Sandwiches:
1. Follow the directions for the double chocolate and black bean cookies, let them cool and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, place about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
3. Follow directions for the banana ice cream preparation. Using a small knife or spreader, place about 1½ tablespoons (or enough to cover one side of the cookie) on the inside of one cookie.
4. Quickly and gently place another cookie (inside facing down to the ice cream) on top.
5. As the ice cream melts pretty quickly, the assembling must either be quick, or the ice cream needs to be placed in a freezer 30 minutes before assembling.
6. Roll the side of the sandwich in mini chocolate chips, so they stick to the ice cream.
7. Quickly and gently place on a parchment paper-lined tray and place it in the freezer.
8. Continue to construct the sandwiches and place on the tray in the freezer as each one is finished.
9. Freeze for at least 1.5 hours and enjoy! Store it in the freezer.
- 1. You may need to stir and pulse intermittently to initially get the bananas going.
- 2. To help the ease of assembly, keeping cookies in the freezer until ready for use is suggested, but not essential.
- Serving size - 1 sandwich
- Calories - 160 cal
- Fat - 5 g
- Protein - 2 g
- Carbohydrates - 26 g
- Sugar - 13 g