- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: England vs USA Highlights: England fail to win in goalless dull encounter
- Finance Share Of Hitech Pipes Up 25% In 5 Days, Board Confirms Fundraising: Sharekhan 'Positive' On The Stock
- Education RSMSSB VDO 2021 Final Result OUT At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Get Steps To Download Here
- Movies Bipasha Basu Posts First Picture With Daughter Devi & Karan Singh Grover, Shares Recipe Of How She Was Made
- News BJP misusing children for politics, act now: Congress to EC
- Travel Most Beautiful Flyovers in India
- Automobiles Ultra-Rare BMW 3.0 CSL Revealed With 552bhp - The Ultimate Driving Birthday Present
- Technology Elon Musk's Neuralink Teases 'Show And Tell' Event For Nov 30: What To Expect?
A mother gets tensed when her toddler doesn't get much hair. She becomes tensed if the baby will be bald in the growing years! Well, having less hair from birth is common among babies. If you are worried about your baby's hair growth, then you need to relax.
The baby might not have much hair from birth, but gradually the baby will start getting hair. What a mother needs to do is, ensure a proper hair care and include some nutritious foods in the diet of the child. Feeding some healthy foods can increase hair growth and also help in the development of the child.
For example, Vitamin B rich foods are great to increase hair growth of the toddlers. This is because Vitamin B increases blood formation and circulation in the overall body including scalp. Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 increase hemoglobin production which increases hair growth and improves the growth and development of the toddler.
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are also good for the hair. To enhance toddler's hair growth, make sure you feed them foods that are rich in these fatty acids.
Now that you know the essential considerations that you need to look at before buying food for your toddler, it is time to know which foods you must give your child. Here is a list of foods that can increase hair growth of toddlers. Apart from following a quality and wholesome diet, you need to care for their hair. Oiling and massaging are basic essentials to increase hair of your toddler.
Foods For Toddler's Hair Growth:
Salmon has omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which stimulates hair growth among toddlers. These fatty acids are also good for the skin.
Eggs are a superfood which is very healthy for the toddlers as well as adults. Give boiled eggs to your toddler for their overall growth and development.
Bananas have vitamin B which fosters hair growth and strengthens them from the roots. Moreover, bananas are good for the digestive system too.
Green leafy vegetables are very nutritious and healthy. Spinach is a superfood which contains Vitamin E. This vitamin stimulates hair growth so make your toddler eat this food.
Citrus fruits are rich in folic acid which makes it hair healthy. Folic acid strengthens hair from the roots and prevents it from falling.
Strawberries are a rich source of calcium and antioxidants which enhances hair growth among toddlers.
Milk contains calcium which is an important mineral required for hair growth. Feed milk to your toddler at least twice a day.
Dairy products like yogurt not only strengthens the digestive system and bones of the toddler. It is one of the foods that also increases hair growth.
Feed your toddler lots of water throughout the day. This not only keeps the body and hair hydrated, but also prevents one of the most common health problems among them, constipation.
Whole grains are easy to digest, nutritious and vitamin-rich. It is one of the foods that increases hair growth among toddlers.
Rice has vitamin B which increases the production of Keratin. Keratin is a protein that strengthens the hair follicles and increases hair growth among toddlers.
The small green peas are rich in folic acid which promotes hair growth in toddlers. Green peas can choke the child so boil and mash them to feed it easily.
- kids10 Challenging Parenting Problems And Their Solutions
- postnatalHow To Prevent Accidental Poisoning In Toddlers
- kidsCan Career-Oriented Women Raise Happy Children
- kidsFind Out The Reasons Why Children Lie!
- kidsMeaningful Things Parents Can Do To Make Their Kids Smile
- kidsTactics That Never Work With Kids
- babyHow To Handle Toddler Tantrums
- kids10 Tips To develop Patience In Toddlers
- toddlerReasons Why You Must Discipline Your Toddler
- toddler6 Toys To Boost Learning Skills In Toddlers
- toddlerWhen Toddlers Start To Walk: Tips
- toddler9 Things To Do When Baby Bumps Head