- 15 hrs ago Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- 15 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor’s Pigtails Hairdo Will Remind You Of Your School Time But It’s Really Trending!
- 16 hrs ago Your Major Sunday-Perfect Colour-Blocks Inspiration Ft. Aditi Rao Hydari And Jacqueline Fernandez
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 11 April To 17 April
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Automobiles MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Toddler temper tantrums can common in most households. Toddlers might throw a tantrum when they do not like to do anything or when they demand something or when they seek attention. However, toddler behavioural problem is something that has to be curbed at young age, or it it will make the child grow stubborn as days pass. We have a few suggestions that will help you deal with toddler tantrums in an easier way.
Easy ways to deal with toddler tantrums
1.Make a note of common situations when your toddler throws a temper tantrum. Also check on initial symptoms that happen before the tantrum. Try to avoid such situations and pacify him as soon as you notice that his tantrum is coming along.
2.Do not scold or raise your voice, when your kid is very frustrated. Showing your anger may only lead to more outbursts and severe behaviors such as biting or hitting.
3.Sometimes the tantrum might occur due to the child being sick or hungry. In such cases, the only way you can handle him is to shower him with more love and affection. Do not think that being nice to the child will increase his bad behaviour. Your love will in fact make him relax his mind.
4.Neither should you give in to any tantrum, nor punish him for what he has done. Accepting his tantrum will make him realise that he can get whatever he wants, while punishing him might trigger an hatred towards you.
5.Converse a lot with your child, this is one way to know him better. Once he knows that his parents are there to listen to him, he'll stay away from tantrums.
6.The most important parenting tip to handle tantrums is to stay calm throughout. However, frustrated you might feel, handle the situation with utmost patience and care.
7.To stop the tantrum, talk very softly to the child, sing his favourite song, and cuddle him. You can also tell him that you will narrate him his favourite story too. Tell him that both of you can do something he loves, if he stops crying. This will definitely help.
Toddler tantrums will eventually outgrow with time, only if you check it at an younger age. This way you'll see that you child is learning to discuss about his wants, rather than demanding for them!