- News Will solve own problems, won’t allow external interference says Nepal’s foreign minister
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Visitors reach 161/4 at lunch after losing Rahane, Pujara
- Finance Real Estate Pins Hope On Budget 2021
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Technology Week 3, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy S21 Ultra, vivo Y12s, iQOO 7, vivo Y12s, Motorola One 5G And More
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toddler temper tantrums can common in most households. Toddlers might throw a tantrum when they do not like to do anything or when they demand something or when they seek attention. However, toddler behavioural problem is something that has to be curbed at young age, or it it will make the child grow stubborn as days pass. We have a few suggestions that will help you deal with toddler tantrums in an easier way.
Easy ways to deal with toddler tantrums
1.Make a note of common situations when your toddler throws a temper tantrum. Also check on initial symptoms that happen before the tantrum. Try to avoid such situations and pacify him as soon as you notice that his tantrum is coming along.
2.Do not scold or raise your voice, when your kid is very frustrated. Showing your anger may only lead to more outbursts and severe behaviors such as biting or hitting.
3.Sometimes the tantrum might occur due to the child being sick or hungry. In such cases, the only way you can handle him is to shower him with more love and affection. Do not think that being nice to the child will increase his bad behaviour. Your love will in fact make him relax his mind.
4.Neither should you give in to any tantrum, nor punish him for what he has done. Accepting his tantrum will make him realise that he can get whatever he wants, while punishing him might trigger an hatred towards you.
5.Converse a lot with your child, this is one way to know him better. Once he knows that his parents are there to listen to him, he'll stay away from tantrums.
6.The most important parenting tip to handle tantrums is to stay calm throughout. However, frustrated you might feel, handle the situation with utmost patience and care.
7.To stop the tantrum, talk very softly to the child, sing his favourite song, and cuddle him. You can also tell him that you will narrate him his favourite story too. Tell him that both of you can do something he loves, if he stops crying. This will definitely help.
Toddler tantrums will eventually outgrow with time, only if you check it at an younger age. This way you'll see that you child is learning to discuss about his wants, rather than demanding for them!