- 5 min ago Busulfan-induced Lung Damage: Everything You Need To Know About The Rare Disease In The Sky Is Pink
- 6 min ago Sourav Ganguly To Become BBCI Head, Inspiring Quotes And Facts About DADA Of Indian Cricket
- 49 min ago Dhadak Actress Janhvi Kapoor And Sairat Actress Rinku Rajguru Have Humble Fashion Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous At The Maleficent Mistress Of Evil Trailer Launch
- Finance Indian American Abhijit Banerjee With 2 Others Wins Nobel Economics Prize
- News SSC JE 2018 answer key released: Direct link to raise objections
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Elimination Week 12: Mahesh Vitta Gets Evicted From Nagarjuna’s Show!
- Technology Nubia Z20 With Dual-Display, SD 855 Plus, And More Now Available Globally
- Sports India does not need me to be successful all the time: Sunil Chhetri
- Automobiles Porsche & Boeing Enter Partnership To Develop Premium Electric Flying Cars
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Toddler temper tantrums can common in most households. Toddlers might throw a tantrum when they do not like to do anything or when they demand something or when they seek attention. However, toddler behavioural problem is something that has to be curbed at young age, or it it will make the child grow stubborn as days pass. We have a few suggestions that will help you deal with toddler tantrums in an easier way.
Easy ways to deal with toddler tantrums
1.Make a note of common situations when your toddler throws a temper tantrum. Also check on initial symptoms that happen before the tantrum. Try to avoid such situations and pacify him as soon as you notice that his tantrum is coming along.
2.Do not scold or raise your voice, when your kid is very frustrated. Showing your anger may only lead to more outbursts and severe behaviors such as biting or hitting.
3.Sometimes the tantrum might occur due to the child being sick or hungry. In such cases, the only way you can handle him is to shower him with more love and affection. Do not think that being nice to the child will increase his bad behaviour. Your love will in fact make him relax his mind.
4.Neither should you give in to any tantrum, nor punish him for what he has done. Accepting his tantrum will make him realise that he can get whatever he wants, while punishing him might trigger an hatred towards you.
5.Converse a lot with your child, this is one way to know him better. Once he knows that his parents are there to listen to him, he'll stay away from tantrums.
6.The most important parenting tip to handle tantrums is to stay calm throughout. However, frustrated you might feel, handle the situation with utmost patience and care.
7.To stop the tantrum, talk very softly to the child, sing his favourite song, and cuddle him. You can also tell him that you will narrate him his favourite story too. Tell him that both of you can do something he loves, if he stops crying. This will definitely help.
Toddler tantrums will eventually outgrow with time, only if you check it at an younger age. This way you'll see that you child is learning to discuss about his wants, rather than demanding for them!