- 3 hrs ago Disha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- 3 hrs ago Maharani Look: Huma Qureshi Goes De-Glam! Take A Look At Her New Avatar In Simple Sarees
- 3 hrs ago Prince Philip Passes Away At 99, Interesting Facts About The Duke Of Edinburgh
- 4 hrs ago Happy Foods: A Complete Guide To Foods That Can Boost Your Mood
- Sports ISL transfer news: ATK Mohun Bagan sign Liston Colaco for record fee for an Indian footballer
- Finance Kotak Bank: How To Pay Missed Loan EMI Via Google Pay, PhonePe, or Paytm?
- Automobiles 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- News Explained: What is behind the latest unrest in Northern Ireland?
- Movies Mahabharat Actor Satish Kaul Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Pregnancy lasts for nine months. There is no doubt that you should be ready for the various climatic changes that you are going to face. When you are pregnant, you can be sure that your body goes through immense amount of changes. While preparing for your physiological changes, it is important to consider the climatic changes as well.
Depending on the place where you are living, there is no doubt that winter can be a challenging experience for your pregnancy. Pregnant women are usually overheated. Winter can provide a cooling effect on their body and mind. Pregnancy in winter can also be a headache with infections such as cold and flu. There are also chances that you will have dry itchy skin.
These are not things that you will want to deal with while you are pregnant. Another thing that you will have to be careful about is the icy sidewalks and streets, where there are more chances that you will slip and fall. It is not good for you and your child.
There are few tips that can help you with pregnancy in winter. With the right kind of winter care during pregnancy, you can be sure to have a safe pregnancy and delivery.
This is something that you will need to do. Pregnancy in winter will require you to put on as many layers as possible to feel at ease, especially when you are outside the comfort of your home. Always remember to protect your fingers and toes. The thing that you need to remember is to keep yourself comfortable.
One of the winter care tips during pregnancy is to plug in a humidifier in your home. This will help, because the dry winter air can cause a lot of dryness in your nostrils and can lead to nosebleeds. This can also help with respiratory problems such as asthma. This will help to balance the temperature of your body.
This is something that you will need when you have a pregnancy in winter. The dryness in the atmosphere can cause your skin to become itchy and dry. You should use moisturisers that are unscented and hypoallergenic. The best option will be something that you would use for your baby. This is because at this time you will also have very sensitive skin.
Winter is the time when you can be sure that there are greater chances to have infections. You will need to take extra winter care during pregnancy as you will not afford to fall sick. You will need to wash your hands frequently. You should also eat foods that will boost your immunity. You can have foods that are rich in Vitamin C such as oranges and broccoli.
Drink More Water
No matter what the climate is, your body demands a lot of water during pregnancy. It is always better to keep yourself hydrated. You will need to take steps to remember drinking water for a pregnancy in winter. This will also help with the dry skin, supply ample amniotic fluid and reduces the risk of headaches and preterm labour.