- 42 min ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 7 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 8 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- 9 hrs ago Legendary Kathak Dancer Pandit Birju Maharaj Passes Away; PM Modi, Celebs Pay Tribute
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Movies Mohanlal Launches Hridayam Audio; The Jukebox Gets A Thumbs Up From Music Lovers!
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
In view of the recent spike in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases, the Rajasthan government has postponed the Class 12 practical examinations. The exams were scheduled to start from Monday, January 17, 2022.
State Education Minister B D Kalla said that in the present circumstances, it is more important to protect children from the coronavirus infection than conducting practical examinations.
"Practical examinations of class 12th which are going to start from January 17 in the state have been postponed till further orders. Due to the rising corona infection, 25 districts in the state have come under the Red Zone," he tweeted.
This decision has been taken in view of these circumstances and on the advice of experts, Kalla tweeted. He said the situation would be reviewed next month and further decision taken on holding the exams on fresh dates.
- healthPhytochemicals Discovered In Himalayan Plant Buransh That Inhibit COVID-19 Virus
- healthOmicron Viral Load At Its Highest On Day 5? A Scientific Understanding Of The Isolation Period
- healthIndia Records 2,58,089 New Covid Infections Including 8,209 Omicron Cases, 385 Deaths
- healthDelta Still Dominant Strain Of COVID-19, Says Maharashtra Health Official Amid Omicron Scare
- womenMithali Raj And Indian Women's Cricket Team To Quarantine In Mumbai Ahead Of Women's World Cup 2022 Departure
- wellnessDeadly Delta Wave Stole 2,40,000 Lives In India, 'Similar Episodes' Could Take Place Soon: UN Report
- healthMedia Reports Claiming Under-Reporting Of COVID Deaths Ill-Informed, Baseless & Misleading: Govt
- healthAstrazeneca Vaccine As Third Dose Effective Against Omicron: Study
- healthIndia Reports 2,47,417 New Coronavirus Cases, Highest Since May 2021
- wellnessCoronavirus Loses 90% Ability To Infect After Being Exposed To Air In Just 20 Minutes: Study
- wellnessPaxlovid: South Korea Gets First Supply Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Pills; Read Details
- healthWeekly Case Positivity In 300 Districts Over 5%, Don’t Treat Omicron As Common Cold: Government