- 29 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 54 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 1 hr ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology BSNL Revises Its Prepaid Plans With Reduced Validity
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
We all see how parenting affects us. It may stress you out a lot, deprive you of sleep and could worry you a lot. But a recent study says that parenting can also rewire your immunity.
Researchers say that the immune system goes through lots of changes when you raise a child along with your partner. When researchers studied the immunity profiles of several parents, they came to this conclusion.
Parenting is a challenge both physically and psychologically. This makes the human body adapt itself depending upon the stress levels and the hard work involved in it.
Yes, parenting challenges your system just like any other environmental challenge that the body needs to overcome. After studying the immunity levels of more than a 500 people, researchers understood how the immunity rewires itself after parenting phase starts.
Just like several others factors like obesity, gender and age of the person, even parenting seems to affect the immunity. Your body's immune system plays a very important role in guarding your health and wellbeing.
As the challenges of parenting tend to affect your immunity, your resilience may increase. And as the joys of parenting gradually keep you happier, your tolerance and patience levels develop along with your immunity.