- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 4 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Shanmukh Jaswanth Gets A Sweet Surprise From GF Deepthi Sunaina, Video Goes Viral!
- Finance Paras Defence IPO To Open on Sep 21; Sets Price Band at Rs 165-175 Per Share
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR skipper Morgan, coach McCullum excited about playing in front of fans
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Early development of gray hair is many a times due to vitamin deficiency such vitamin B12 or anemia. Also loss of melanin pigment in hair leads to 'vitiligo', one of the main cause of premature graying.
The graying of hair may affect the confidence levels of the child and may lead to depression so treating premature graying in kids is important from both physical and mental health point of view.
Avoid the embarrassment and the mental trauma the child needs to undergo by following these simple kids hair care tips.
1. Eating Vitamin B12 rich food like seafood, eggs and cheese will suffice the deficiency problem and may gradually stop early graying.
2. Oiling hair constantly with vitamin rich almond oil. Boiling 5 different types of oil in an iron pan with henna, curry leaves and applying it on kids hair will gradually bring the black colour back to hair.
3. Applying beetroot juice, tea and henna on hair and washing off after dry will add a natural coat to the premature gray hair and add shine.
4. Combing hair at least once daily and massaging with warm gingelly oil will improve blood circulation and help in new hair development.
Apart from these, kids with premature graying need to seek a doctor's advice to know where the problem is and act accordingly. Sometimes genetic premature graying of hair may not show up any change.