- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A woman often gets confused thinking if she is fertile or not. She gets tests done to know if she can conceive or not. There are a lot of women who thinks that menstruating is the only fertility sign which makes her know that she is fertile. Well, it would be surprising to know that there are various other signs which can prove whether you are fertile or not.
Having a regular and maintained menstrual cycle is one of the most popular signs of being fertile. Well, you would not know whether you are fertile or not till you try conceiving. This is the time when the question of being fertile strikes in the mind of a woman.
There are various signs to know that you are fertile. For example, if you know your ovulation time and it is regular as well, then it is a sign that you are a fertile woman. A healthy and active ovulation helps get pregnant easily as it is the best time to conceive. Here are some common signs to know if you are fertile or not. Check out...
How To Know You Are Fertile? Signs
Healthy Menstrual Cycle
When you know your menstrual dates and have a normal and monthly cycle, then it is a sign to know that you are fertile. A woman who gets her periods every 24 to 35 days is ovulating normally, releasing an egg monthly and her hormones are working properly.
When a woman ovulates, it is the best time to get pregnant. So, if you know when you are ovulating, then it is a clear sign that you are fertile. Most women ovulate 14 days (in a 28-day cycle) before their next period.
If your BMI (Body Mass Index) is healthy and your weight is perfect with your height, then it will help you conceive easily. Being underweight or overweight causes problems in conceiving.
Women who are free from fibroids or endometriosis do not face difficulty in getting pregnant. Fibroids are benign tumors in the uterus and extremely severe menstrual pain and bleeding are common signs of this problem.
This is one of the most important sign to check if you are fertile and healthy or not. You must get STD test.
Several bacterial infections if left untreated can cause serious damage to the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the reproductive tract. This can lead to infertility as well. So whenever you suffer from any infection, consult a doctor.
You Do Not Smoke
Smoking can make a woman as well as a man infertile. It is one of the worst enemies so, if you are smoking then quit now. This is because, smoking can disrupt your menstrual and ovulation cycle and also damage the eggs.