- 1 min ago Skincare Tips: Keeping Your Skin Healthy Between Seasons
- 16 min ago Signs Of A Toxic Work Environment; How To Deal With It?
- 48 min ago Chandi Homa: Know Why It Is Done, The Benefits, Best Muhurta, Eligibility, And Homa Venue
- 1 hr ago Empowering Women In Transport Sector: India Gets Its First All Women Bus Depot In Delhi
- News Boycott culture vitiates atmosphere: Union Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: Defending champions Belgium to face Germany in final
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Netizens Unhappy With Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia's 'Dhoyegi Sare Bartan' Remark For Priyanka
- Finance Penny Stock Under Rs 35 To Consider Stock Split, Shares Soar Over 2100% In 5 Years
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Naming a child can be one of the most difficult decisions new parents have to make when their baby is born. So, if you are new parents to a baby girl, you must be looking for popular baby name ideas to name your little angel.
In India, naming a child is considered to be an auspicious thing, and normally parents perform a "naming ceremony" in which the child is officially named and is blessed by the elders.
Naming an Indian baby girl can be rather fun, as there are literally thousands of names available, derived from various sources like mythology, Sanskrit scriptures and also inspired by nature.
So, parents have to think a lot before choosing a name which is popular, unique and meaningful.
Popular baby girl names in India keep changing every year, as parents get more and more innovative and creative with naming their little ones.
Popular Indian baby girl names of 2016 are incredibly meaningful, trendy and are also sweet sounding.
So, here is a list of the popular Indian baby girl names of 2016 you must surely check out!
A popular Indian baby girl name of 2016 is Anika, which means 'full of grace' and is also an alternative name of Goddess Durga.
Short and sweet, this sweet name, Pari, means 'angel' or 'ethereal beauty', a name perfect for your cute little baby girl.
Another popular Indian baby girl name of 2016 is Mayra, which means 'beloved' and it is an apt name for your precious little one.
This popular Indian baby girl name, Diya, which means 'light' or 'lamp', is metaphorical for a girl who can bring light and joy to your life!
Saanvi is a popular Indian baby girl name of 2016, which is another name of Goddess Lakshmi and also denotes luck and wealth.
This popular Indian baby girl name, Riya, is a very common one in 2016 and it means 'a good singer' or 'artistic', inspiring your child to be creative!
Another popular Indian baby girl name of 2016 is Khushi, which means 'happiness' or 'joy', an apt name for your child, as she brings joy to your life!
- prenatalDo You Talk To Your Baby In The Womb? What Are Its Benefits?
- postnatalTips For Taking Care Of A Newborn When You're Sick
- basicsHow To Set Boundaries With Visitors When You Have A Baby
- babyHow To Bathe A Newborn Baby; How Often Should You Do It?
- babyHow To Wash Your Baby's Clothes? Things Parents Must Know!
- babyIs Jaggery Safe For Babies? When Can You Start Giving Your Kid Jaggery?
- babyFoods That Are Not Safe For Babies: A Listicle For Parents
- astrologyBirth Hour Of Babies Can Determine Their Future: Check Out The Astrological Predictions
- insyncNew Year 2023: Are Kids Born On New Year Lucky? Old Wives’ Tales Tell You All
- babyBaby Hygiene Tips: What Every Parent Should Know; Esp New Parents
- babyOatmeal For Babies: Benefits And Best Way To Cook Oatmeal Baby Food
- babyWhen To Stop Bottle Feeding Your Baby? Does Bottle Feeding Have Negative Effects?