- 9 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 9 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 10 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 11 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
This is a matter of debate where all have different opinions. But, the best solution for this depends on what works out best for the parents and the kids. There are different options that one can try out – either have the child sleep with the parents or use a cradle near the parent’s bed or use a separate room for the child.
Everyone wants the best for their child. Where the child sleeps will reflect in the kid's development. This decision should be taken entirely by the parents. You need to have a lot of patience till your child is confident of sleeping alone. Proceed in a step-by-step manner to make the effort worth it.
Baby sleeping in own bed can have a lot of advantages and disadvantages. Remember to weigh these options before making a decision. The next thing to consider is the age when the baby is ready to sleep alone. The following are a few reasons why a child should sleep in their own bed.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is one of the main issues to encourage your baby to sleep alone. This condition is very high, especially among infants when they sleep with the adults. There are many things that can cause SIDS. The blanket or sheets you use or sometimes just your hands can lead to SIDS.
One of the reasons why should a child sleep in their own bed is that they will be able to self soothe themselves. When they are co-sleeping with their parents, they will always be looking out for their parents to soothe them back to sleep. This can get a little tedious for the parents, especially when they have toddlers who require the same amount of care.
This is one of the reasons why baby sleeping in own bed is necessary. They can drift into deep sleep in a short period of time without looking for your presence always. It is always recommended to ensure safety of your child before leaving them alone.
When you are moving your child away from you, chances are that the intimacy will get reduced. It is hard but then you need to realise that the child is growing up and will have to spend time away from parents. This is one of the reasons why should a child sleep alone in their own bed.
For your relationship
You will find it difficult to have your private time with your baby on bed. This is one of the reasons why should a child sleep in their own bed. At about 4 to 6 weeks, it is safe to ensure that your baby has their own bed. You can keep your baby for 5 to 6 months on your bed and then move him/her.
Most of the experts on this topic says that allowing your child to sleep separately is the best idea to make them independent and confident.