- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance NPS Partial Withdrawal Now Made Online Via Self Declaration
- News Scientists develop rapid blood test to identify patients at severe risk of COVID-19
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Before getting your baby"s ear pierced, you should be aware of the consequences that will arise.
Keep in mind these tips before you get your infant"s ear pierced.
1.Before you get your child"s ear pierced make sure that all her vaccinations are up to date.
2.When you take your baby to a piercing salon, make sure to see if the needle is sterilised.
3.Ask the professional to numb your baby"s ears before they pierce it.
4.It is advisable to use gold jewellery, the first time you pierce, as gold helps the wound to heal faster and also helps to prevent infections.
5.After the ear is pierced, clean the ear gently with cotton dipped in alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
The after care of piercing is the most important. Here are some tips to care for your infant"s pierced ear.
1.With a good antiseptic, clean the wound gently for the next one week.
2.Turn the earrings once or twice daily so that it gets healed fast.
3.Keep in mind not to change the earring for at least a year.
4.Ensure that the earring is constantly on her ear to avoid the pierced hole to close.
5.With cotton dapped in alcohol, wipe the back and front of her ears gently.
6.If your baby has developed any kind of ear infection or redness, it is best to consult the doctor immediately.
Getting your baby"s ear pierced should be done with ample care. Make sure it is done with a sterilised needle. Don"t dose your infant with pain killer drugs after her ear piercing.